Feed issues

• Thread starter Frostybud33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frostybud33

I recently ran out of boost on this run and wanted to know if I can get through 6 weeks of flower using just the bloom part

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I do pretty well with just a complete grow nute. High P is a myth created by cannabis nutrient selling companies.

Random Harvest pic. Ocean forest/ large perlite/ unadjusted well water/ Pure Blend Pro Grow and thats it.

D167CEF8 4B9E 4EC9 B68E 7523BFE41943
3E86384B 9FAC 4C97 AE94 CF05544B4780

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How long of a veg and what's your training regiment ?? She looks great

Thank you. Vegged 6 weeks (or so) under t-5 flourescents and flowered 12 weeks (maybe 11 cant remember exactly i crop a plant every week or two) under 600w HPS. 2 in a 4’ x 7’ area with 5-7 plants perpetually at all stages.

Usually bend and tie down main stem before week 2 of 12/12 during stretch and train, supercrop or lst branches as needed.

Works great for these feminized sativa leaning hybrids. Compact indicas dont always bush out. They kind of look like a stadium of buds. The object for me is to have all the flowers at the same max canopy height (using training and stands, lights are fixed at top) and also a max 30” canopy depth. That seems to be the area for best production and quality.

C73283D9 BC32 4101 BDE6 309DDE8F17F4

Lots of pics in my thread if you are interested.

F

Frostybud33

Thank you. Vegged 6 weeks (or so) under t-5 flourescents and flowered 12 weeks (maybe 11 cant remember exactly i crop a plant every week or two) under 600w HPS. 2 in a 4’ x 7’ area with 5-7 plants perpetually at all stages.

Usually bend and tie down main stem before week 2 of 12/12 during stretch and train, supercrop or lst branches as needed.

Works great for these feminized sativa leaning hybrids. Compact indicas dont always bush out. They kind of look like a stadium of buds. The object for me is to have all the flowers at the same max canopy height (using training and stands, lights are fixed at top) and also a max 30” canopy depth. That seems to be the area for best production and quality.

View attachment 876852

Lots of pics in my thread if you are interested.
I'm going to send pics wen lights come on I'm trying to maximize canopy space or learn the fundementals I'm still new

F

Frostybud33

So do you mesure the distance of the top of the canopy down 30 inches then lollypop the rest?

Top Bottom