Feedback or recs on Top shelf genetic strains

• Thread starter Dtraderbudz23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dtraderbudz23

I am looking at copy cat genetics vs. IN house genetics. Anybody have experience with either of these? Some of the photos on copy cat don't even seem real with the colors. Is this possibly photoshopped or something?

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
i might be a bit biased but i'm not really a fan of either. imo copycat is greedy as fuck. just copies what others do and profit. no thought and no effort involved.

D

Dtraderbudz23

I am all ears for recommendations!
i might be a bit biased but i'm not really a fan of either. imo copycat is greedy as fuck. just copies what others do and profit. no thought and no effort involved.
I am all ears for recommendations!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Look around right here on The farm ! There’s plenty of good genetics from people who care about their product , not just gettin your dollars . As for oldsog being a little bias well Google oldsogcoc - another quality breeder who cares

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

AK Bean Brains, TKNLHAZE, Skunk qabbage.
Exotic genetics, grease monkey.
Top dawg seeds, Chemdog 91
Jordan of the islands, godbud 2.0

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

for regular seeds my favorites are Mosca Seeds, GoodGear, Sannie Seeds.
Female seeds i like Wyeast Farms, Katsu Seeds, Goat and Monkey,
Cabinet of Curiosities Seeds has both male and female seeds.
i have am running some testers for Greenpoint seeds, any thoughts on them?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

And specifically if you're a fan of lemony strains, try Lemon Sunrise by Irie Genetics.

Only comes in regular seeds.
He does have a fem called Lemon Jeffrey. I've never tried it, but it is a parent of Lemon Sunrise and the guy named it after himself, so I'm guessing it's good. It's been sold out for at least a couple of years. Supposedly a new batch is in the make.

C

CocoFun

I am soooo happy nobody said Mephisto. The only thing they're GREAT at???? Marketing. Same as FastBuds. They hire out people in the form of "research" to post reviews on threads, Redddddit quora, this site, tolllitup. they're germ rates are about 50-60% plants suck.
You ready for the best for the price??? Humboldt Seed Co.

Top Bottom