Feeding chart

• Thread starter Neverfold420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neverfold420

Is this chart legit.? Before I use it. I'm only gonna use the 3 part section of this chart. I'll be using cal mag ro water at zero. I'll also use mammoth p , root accelerator, and hydroguard for veg. Opinions please

Feeding chart
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are the veg weeks written in -6 ,-5-4-3-2-1 why ?
That's the chart I would use but the clones seedlings you can skip. I have never used these nutrients so hopefully someone who has can chime in. Personally I feel like I would likely use equal parts all the way through and just adjust the concentration.

Here is a link showing another chart.

N

Neverfold420

I'll run this why is it that the strength is different for recirculating?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Because the roots are constantly in the solution. Drain to waste is like coco where they are poured through the media.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think they are actually higher in RDWC since the media will hold onto nutes in coco etc. And the growth rates are faster in RDWC requiring higher feed

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would recommend using half the suggested values and go from there. I see often times with feeding schedules the plants end up being over fed and show signs of toxicity.

N

Neverfold420

I'm 3 1/5 weeks in I'm gonna run early growth to be safe and change strength when i change water out in 3 weeks

Top Bottom