Feeding questions new to the game

• Thread starter Franco74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Franco74

Franco74

If I am watering daily and using 1 quart of water per pot when I feed do I feed 1 quart or do I feed half and follow with straight water afterwords my soil is 1/3 coco and 2/3 organic potting soil

IrishRob

IrishRob

You should follow the feeding guide for your nutrients. What nutes are you using?

Franco74

Franco74

You should follow the feeding guide for your nutrients. What nutes are you using?
I'm using flower power and fish emulsion. But they tell me how much to mix per gallon of water but it doesn't say if I should just water with the nutrients that day. That's my question and what I'm wondering

IrishRob

IrishRob

I'm using flower power and fish emulsion. But they tell me how much to mix per gallon of water but it doesn't say if I should just water with the nutrients that day. That's my question and what I'm wondering
I feed nutes every other feeding

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

Always start at 1/4 to 1/2 the recommended strength for nutes and increase slowly from there. Most people use nutes every other watering. Do not water on a schedule or think you need to water X amount each time. Water only as needed with enough water to semi saturate the medium. Do not over saturate. Root rot is no joke. Cheers.

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

Also if your soil was pre amended it should have enough food for at least 2-3 weeks. Don't know if it was amended? Does the package contain a NPK ratio? if yes then it's pre amended.

Never use soil that comes with time released fertilizer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom