Feeding Schedule - Flushing Period

• Thread starter Akflwr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akflwr

Akflwr

Can I flush for 21 days? Its in coco, perlite and a seed starting potting mix.

42 days in flower week 6. I'm not even sure if I need to be feeding every watering or every other watering, since the media is basically void of any nutes.

I fed week 3 and 4 with tiger bloom/cal mag, flushed week 5 and now I flushed it today.

So, can I flush the last 21 days or should I feed some tomorrow? Also I water to run off every feed/water. 2 foot plant. Thanks! If this makes any sense

Feeding schedule   flushing period
Feeding schedule   flushing period 2
Feeding schedule   flushing period 3
Feeding schedule   flushing period 4
Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That media should only need 5 days of plain water at the bitter end, tops. I'd keep feeding for a couple more weeks, but not tiger bloom. That is too high P and will stress them to a premature death. Something closer to 2-4-5 would be best at this stage, fed every watering about 0.8-1ec or so.

What is on it for light? She looks majorly underlit.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That media should only need 5 days of plain water at the bitter end, tops. I'd keep feeding for a couple more weeks, but not tiger bloom. That is too high P and will stress them to a premature death. Something closer to 2-4-5 would be best at this stage, fed every watering about 0.8-1ec or so.

what your saying about tiger bloom is that just for coco or for soil too?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
what your saying about tiger bloom is that just for coco or for soil too?
I dont like it in general in any media. It's just too aggressive with its P and has a tendency to cause problems in the grow from what ive seen here in help threads etc. A lot of folks have issues when using it.

Akflwr

Akflwr

She's Definitely underlit. There's 3 purple lights on it the amount to 30 watts I think. Two spot lights on each side and a 2 foot light across the top.

( fed every watering about 0.8-1ec or so. ) what do you mean by this?

Akflwr

Akflwr

She's Definitely underlit. There's 3 purple lights on it the amount to 30 watts I think. Two spot lights on each side and a 2 foot light across the top.

( fed every watering about 0.8-1ec or so. ) what do you mean by this?
Can I switch back to this instead or a flora bloom at 0-5-4

Screenshot 20210405 090800 Chrome

Latest posts

Top Bottom