Feeding schedule?

• Thread starter CannaMom48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaMom48

CannaMom48

Hello! Very new to growing and I am finding myself confused with nutrients. I know as far as watering goes we should be watering until runnoff then stopping correct? Are the nutrients included in that watering or should we be dosing separately. We have Sensi grow parts A and B. We watered last week on Friday and gave some nutrients but the soil is still pretty wet. I want to make sure they get enough to grow but I’m afraid to over water the soil!
Any advice or help would be of great help to this first time grower!
Picture of one of our plant babies

*note I did add more soil to the pots after this picture was taken
Feeding schedule

elPannocia

elPannocia

What kind of soil you have? with Cannabis less is more, don't stress to much or you will stress your babies too!! Usually if soil is prefertilized I don't feed for the first 4-6 weeks, if lightly fertilized you can easily go without adding anything but water for the first 3-4 weeks.
When you start to use fertilizer, mix with water as recommended and water your plant. You don't need to use this mix every time you water, Then the next 2-3 times just use plain H2O and than repeat.
Good Luck!

CannaMom48

CannaMom48

We are using Organics soil, I think it has some stuff in it but not much . We have a ph reader on the way in the mail so I can do a test when it comes in but thank you that information was really helpful! We also have some fox farm happy frog and ocean forest for when we move them up from the 2lb pots to the 5lb

uphere

uphere

I'd hold off with nutes. Shes still pretty small. Looks like a good soil. How old and what is yhe soil?

CannaMom48

CannaMom48

We are using Roots natural Organics soil, we started 6 seeds from a bag of what we are pretty sure was deadhead. Sprouted up April 10th.

Top Bottom