Feel very strong about your NUTES, recommend them to me.

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Excellent posts, GroHi and ME. You guys been at it with some good info, i learned a lot of new info.

ME - I am not sure if it is possible but what Living Organics would be best suited for ebb n flow? What medium would be best?

J

Jalisco Kid

Why would growing multiple strains be good with lucas's formula. You should put ml's down after those numbers so people would not think it is a formula ratio.

His plan is great for minimalist,but you will not see the best growth in large plants using that formula.JK

H

HighTolerance

The plants were looking good but not super healthy with nice deep green. I think it was cal - mag - nitrogen deficiency. So before i switched to lucas i decided to give a nice 110% dose of cashcrop shiva a/b, and amminozym.

Wow in four day the plants grew more than they did in 2-3 weeks. I was very shocked, also i have been just topping my reservoir with r/o and nutes for 4 weeks. I was so happy with the cashcrop that i decided to return the micro and bloom and stick with cashcrop. Lets see how good the cashcrop does to the babies when they flower in 1-2 weeks.

DSC03686
DSC03687
DSC03689
DSC03647
DSC03648
B

BayArea

Hey, I've done numerous head to head grows with numerous combinations of Nutes. After using Botinicare, General Organics, Earthjuice, Foxfarm, Advanced Nutrients, Alaskan Fish Fertilizer, Neptunes Harvest and Dyna gro with different additives like Spray and Grow and Hygrozyme I came to some intersting conclusions. First off, if your experienced and understand what the plants need and when, you can be successfull with many combinations. I found it truely depends on your style of growing and how much time you want to dedicate to the nutes. In my tests, I measured things like overall weight, foliage lose, stem width, color, hieght, number of budding sites, general structure, suseptability to disease and/or insect attack, bud weight, flavor and of course potency. I took possible measurements every feeding or about every four or five days throughout they're veg and flowering cycle. I found that growth surged at different times with different applications. For example, using Neptunes and Alaskan Fish Fertilizer early vegitative growth surged, the bat guano and seafood guano in Earthjuice benefited later bud developement and the foxfarm and dyna-gro tended to make flowering times last a little longer but very consistant. These are just examples of some specific findings. In any case I concluded that with the right combo at the right time all available fertilizers seemed to produce quality herb. I'm a commercial grower and try to use my time, money etc as effeciently as possible. After all the testing I use Earthjuice w/ hygrozyme and/or the General Organics line. The combo works incredibly for me.

B

BayArea

Whats happening Gro-hi? I've been using the GO line for more than one cycle at this point. Honestly, my only complaint is N availability later in flowering is a little stiff. I'm primarily a soiless medium grower so DTW I suppose is how I use the stuff. I almost always have to increase the recommended Bio-Thrive by 5 ml and the cal-mag tends to provide a little less than needed for some larger strains. My sativas like the Earthjuice more. None the less I started with the feeding scheduale GO provided and had to tweek it just a bit. I've been really impressed with it over-all. The ph is amazingly stabile and the ingediants are top-notch. Hope I helped you a bit.....peace

G

GroHi

Yes indeed brother! Thank you for taking the time. I'm in coir & fig to give it try, but usually do my test crops d2w, top fed... once I get the gist, try it in the system, so wouldn't really want to invest the time if I couldn't get it to run in the rez, ya know? Thank you indeed! Peace.

H

HighTolerance

Hey, I've done numerous head to head grows with numerous combinations of Nutes. After using Botinicare, General Organics, Earthjuice, Foxfarm, Advanced Nutrients, Alaskan Fish Fertilizer, Neptunes Harvest and Dyna gro with different additives like Spray and Grow and Hygrozyme I came to some intersting conclusions. First off, if your experienced and understand what the plants need and when, you can be successfull with many combinations. I found it truely depends on your style of growing and how much time you want to dedicate to the nutes. In my tests, I measured things like overall weight, foliage lose, stem width, color, hieght, number of budding sites, general structure, suseptability to disease and/or insect attack, bud weight, flavor and of course potency. I took possible measurements every feeding or about every four or five days throughout they're veg and flowering cycle. I found that growth surged at different times with different applications. For example, using Neptunes and Alaskan Fish Fertilizer early vegitative growth surged, the bat guano and seafood guano in Earthjuice benefited later bud developement and the foxfarm and dyna-gro tended to make flowering times last a little longer but very consistant. These are just examples of some specific findings. In any case I concluded that with the right combo at the right time all available fertilizers seemed to produce quality herb. I'm a commercial grower and try to use my time, money etc as effeciently as possible. After all the testing I use Earthjuice w/ hygrozyme and/or the General Organics line. The combo works incredibly for me.

Right on mate. I will surely give earthjuice w/ hygrozyme a shot. Since I am a beginner right now I just feel really nervous switching from something that is giving me good results. Any advice that comes from a commercial grower I take very serious.

After reading about the cashcrop nute I have on dutch-glory.com I am impresseds. Actually it turns out that cashcrop are not so expensive if you compare them to other organic lines for hydro/coco.

M

MoleMchenry

I love Floranova, but that's mostly chemical. With a good flush, though, the buds taste wonderful.

Top Bottom