Fell Off The Wagon Today.....

• Thread starter Neter Sentra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Neter just let it all out , Turn the page , get laid and find where you are in life .
your already on right track growing weed and doing something just keep busy and fight the urge get pet when you feel the urge of having a drink take the dog for a walk set your mind else where
And most importantly just remember there is billions of people in worse shape and dealing with harder times

Shutterstock 25713535 620x412

One of my fav songs when i am feeling down

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Most important thing, you are not alone.

I know you don't like my political beliefs, my stance, and if you knew me even my face, lol. Doesn't matter. I see you, I hear you, I have been through similar times and I have faith/courage/optimism that brighter days are on the horizon.

You are not alone.

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

I know you don't like my political beliefs, my stance, and if you knew me even my face, lol. Doesn't matter. I see you, I hear you, I have been through similar times and I have faith/courage/optimism that brighter days are on the horizon.

You are not alone.

Our differences aren't as important as our similarities, to me. I know our arguments have gotten heated, but your compassion supersedes that. To me, your comments here in this thread mean a lot, and clearly show your character and true feelings of the world and the people living in it. Thanks bulldog.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The very first time I drank, was at 14 years old, and I put down 16 shots of dry gin. I was always full speed or die.

In my experience. It was all a mind set. I was drinking a good 8-12 sometimes 20 shots of vodka a day, for a decade. The day I decided to quit, it was over. I never get the urge anymore.

Only reason I bring this up is to give a view into a different window. Not everybody has life long problems, and I hope it is easier than hard for you to quit. Good luck.
So it would seem we used to have something in common, lived full speed ahead, 10' tall and bullet proof or so I thought. Alcohol abuse can humble a azz real nice for sure. :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

You are not alone.
Damn bro, very nice. I always knew under that hard azz exterior you put out at times, that there was a lovable, compassionate, softy in there. ;) You better stop now or forever be known as chihuaha420. LMAO

JK BTW

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

And I'd like to thank everyone for the positive vibes and support. It kinda surprised me the outpour of kind souls, and I truly do appreciate all of you. It's been a rough road. I stopped cold turkey awhile back thought I didn't have an urge and literally one beer turned to two then two to three then I found myself driving from there to the liquor store for a pint. Called an old friend also a combat medic, and all bets were off back to the liquor store for another pint. 5 hours from nearly a year of sobriety to drinking two pints and about 6 beers, crazy.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck Sis, if your truly a real deal alkie your gonna need it. And much more, but you are the only one that can do the footwork. Like bulldog said you are not alone and never have to be. I wont try to sell you on any one way to recover as there are many ways and styles that can and do work when your ready. It is always the darkest before the dawn Sis just dont give up a minute before the miracle of recovery can start to work in your life. Big Huggzzz to you and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself today.

Always remember its that 1st drink that will get your azz everytime!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Neter Sentra your quote of "Our differences aren't as important as our similarities, to me." is so true. I am a huge believer that 2 things will be needed to take us closer to peace. 1 take the profit out of wars, and 2 live like you said. When we can look at one another and identify with our similarities and not our differences We will have arrived!!!

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

great stuff. so nice to read thru a thread when everyone posting is concerned about the well fair of someone else. not enough of that in the world. I hope everyone with addiction issues has the strength, patience and focus to get themselves to a good place in life.
blessings

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

I'm actually doing great. I woke this morning to just a mind blowing sunrise clouds were kinda low on the horizon and the oranges and pinks beamed through the clouds radiating the fields covered in dew fed the cows some of the pumpkins I grew this year watched the four new calfs run a round and play. Just beautiful.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
lmao wrong quote my toe would be sore from kicking CM in the ass :)

Well you could of called me , we could of played strip poker, or something haha
Could of chased you around the house with my skinny ass lmao
banged my toe on the coffee table screamed bloody murder and be limping today , and crackin up laughing

Fuck does my toe hurt today :) lol kidding

View attachment 647176
You need to open that nail up. A hot pin will do it. Doesn't hurt, swear to God.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

You need to open that nail up. A hot pin will do it. Doesn't hurt, swear to God.
I like how it pulses specially second day Actually not haha had the purple finger nail this summer she is about 3/4 back to normal now

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yess!! The pulse of pain, lets you know you're really ALIVE!!!
great stuff. so nice to read thru a thread when everyone posting is concerned about the well fair of someone else. not enough of that in the world. I hope everyone with addiction issues has the strength, patience and focus to get themselves to a good place in life.
blessings
This is quote-worthy.

Top Bottom