felony probation in CA

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

Had a friend who served in WW2 instead of jail for manslaughter,( punched his sister`s rapist and killed him).He was given a president`s pardon at the end of the war and was allowed to have a single shot rifle for hunting only. He served as Gen. Patten`s aid.

already played this card when I was 19. got popped in Louisiana with an HP which is a big deal there. DA said I could go active duty and avoid the charges, never went to court for that. didn't do anything special like your friend tho. I was in the chAir Force, worked in a climate controlled digital switch (old school copper wire telephone systems) basically extinct now days

420Gator

420Gator

so my po just told me Ive been violated!!! I went to check in tues and he told me I had to piss test but it was late in the day so he told me come back wed. I did and he wasn't there so I checked in and left. Now hes saying since I didn't go in today Im violated:mad: WTF man I cant just be going hang out at the probation office everyday, I went up there twice back to back days not like I just failed to go in at all you know....

time to lawyer up I guess this is some fucking BULLSHIT

just wanted to let everyone know if you quit hearing from me Im in the county. not that any of you cocksuckers probly care but whatever, jus sayin

FUCK LA COUNTY

have some (potentially) good news... finally got in touch with my PO today and have an appointment to get tested later on this week, didn't mention anything about me being violated. hopefully hes not just tricking me into coming in so he can arrest me. we shall see, wish me luck bros

squiggly

squiggly

have some (potentially) good news... finally got in touch with my PO today and have an appointment to get tested later on this week, didn't mention anything about me being violated. hopefully hes not just tricking me into coming in so he can arrest me. we shall see, wish me luck bros

Cold go either way.

Many times the guys just drop "violation" speak to get you to pucker up your butthole. These guys are judged based on how many people they keep clean--for them better margins come with a little assholishness.

The guy probably isn't so much an asshole is he's trying to excel at his job (which happens to be in direct opposition to your lifestyle). Sometimes the cookie crumbles like that.

Just have some cash on hand when you go in, in case you end up needing it.

420Gator

420Gator

Cold go either way.

Many times the guys just drop "violation" speak to get you to pucker up your butthole. These guys are judged based on how many people they keep clean--for them better margins come with a little assholishness.

The guy probably isn't so much an asshole is he's trying to excel at his job (which happens to be in direct opposition to your lifestyle). Sometimes the cookie crumbles like that.

Just have some cash on hand when you go in, in case you end up needing it.

yessir, already spoke to an attorney recommended by capulator, dude seems cool as fuck. gonna have his fee in my pocket incase of the worst I can just let him sign for my possessions
and he'll have his cash

Mustard

Mustard

Dude probation in la county is so easy. You should try it in orange county! Though you said you were in a different part that does things differently. Sounds like it... my LA probation is a joke I forget I'm on it sometimes and I won't go in that month and nothing ever happens. Its standard felony probation, but I don't have an officer to report to only a kiosk once a month. In orange county you see your PO twice a month and get random drug tests/visits at home. Plus i think it's almost twice as expensive.

420Gator

420Gator

Dude probation in la county is so easy. You should try it in orange county! Though you said you were in a different part that does things differently. Sounds like it... my LA probation is a joke I forget I'm on it sometimes and I won't go in that month and nothing ever happens. Its standard felony probation, but I don't have an officer to report to only a kiosk once a month. In orange county you see your PO twice a month and get random drug tests/visits at home. Plus i think it's almost twice as expensive.
Yea I usually use the kiosk that scans your hand and has the Stephen hawking type voice. It was smooth Sailing until I hit the halfway mark and got a new PO. No more kiosk check ins now. Do u have to call a number every nite and listen to see if they call your group?

Mustard

Mustard

No... That sounds like some kind of program for drug testing. What happens if your group is called ? Report for testing?

420Gator

420Gator

No... That sounds like some kind of program for drug testing. What happens if your group is called ? Report for testing?

Yup . They've only called my group twice in 18 mos. First time they didn't even test just wanted to see who showed. Second time I got tested. This was the first time I was asked to test when I was just checking in, originally thought I was lucky when he told me to come back but now I'm thinking it might have been a trap . Some groups get called A LOT, I think that's the people who've failed before.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

my father was on felony probation for a number of years.... they will give you colors depending on your crime and "commitment" scale.... or in other words how likely you are to fuck up.

if they expect you to... they'll give you a certain color... where as if you were fucked on some "financial" shit like white boy rich felony shit, you'll get a weird color... "peach or magenta" or some shit.... but yep he called every day for like five years....

dude did nothing but ate mushrooms all the time... hahah cracks me up to this day.... always stressin they were going to call his color... they called it like 10 times in 5 years.

this is in CO though... so may be different

420Gator

420Gator

my father was on felony probation for a number of years.... they will give you colors depending on your crime and "commitment" scale.... or in other words how likely you are to fuck up.

if they expect you to... they'll give you a certain color... where as if you were fucked on some "financial" shit like white boy rich felony shit, you'll get a weird color... "peach or magenta" or some shit.... but yep he called every day for like five years....

dude did nothing but ate mushrooms all the time... hahah cracks me up to this day.... always stressin they were going to call his color... they called it like 10 times in 5 years.

this is in CO though... so may be different

very similar but too many groups to just have colors. various musical instruments, presidents, pro sports teams, vehicles, animals, etc... its a trip to hear all these diff groups just for 1 single court house. cali prison system is soooo fucked not only do we have the most prisons/jails (that are all overcrowded) we also send prisoners to other states that aren't overcrowded lol

420Gator

420Gator

Waiting for my girl to get out the shower then we'll be going to my appointment. If y'all don't hear from me in the next 3 hours assume the worst...

420Gator

420Gator

Thanks guys. Wish I could burn with you aligee but I get the feeling I'll be tested again soon. Oh well being "free" and with my family is more important. Probly the only thing more important lol

420Gator

420Gator

eat some mushies, watch mirror mask

lol I was actually thinking about making some ayuasca tea. recently smoked some DMT for the first time and it was a really pleasant trip but extremely short lived. I heard the tea kicks ass

Mustard

Mustard

lol I was actually thinking about making some ayuasca tea. recently smoked some DMT for the first time and it was a really pleasant trip but extremely short lived. I heard the tea kicks ass

Haha make some caapi extract and take it sublingualy then smoke...

Latest posts

Top Bottom