Fem Seeds/reversing/breeding?

• Thread starter Dank420boss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

@hyzerflip I like your style.... IMO the best growers question everything and go where others dont.... most farmers can only insult me but you are different . I thank you for your debate,,, and I will think about your points also as you made some worthy conclusions.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I think you're missing a crucial point. Hermaphrodism in plants is not an 'imbalance' of chemicals. It's evolution responding in a creative way to improve reproductive success given the the challenge of plants not being able to move. That's why the vast majority of flowering plants are naturally hermaphroditic, because it's an overwhelmingly advantageous trait.

Hermaphroditic plants are perfectly healthy, and the hermaphroditic trait is passed widely from generation to generation because it is successful.

lino

lino

I think you're missing a crucial point. Hermaphrodism in plants is not an 'imbalance' of chemicals. It's evolution responding in a creative way to improve reproductive success given the the challenge of plants not being able to move. That's why the vast majority of flowering plants are naturally hermaphroditic, because it's an overwhelmingly advantageous trait.

Hermaphroditic plants are perfectly healthy, and the hermaphroditic trait is passed widely from generation to generation because it is successful.
WRONG ! GMO with chemicals, I give you an 'A' for conviction tho...

hermy are and expression of trait as Ive outline and bred for on Punnet Charts, thats my data that gave me my claim to academia fame. Herm is gene = trait of expression according to mendel... the trait EXPRESSION sometimes is passed depending on who the father is but the herm gene is in all cannabis and humans... It the expression of the herm gene that we can control thru breeding which is bad,, GMO with chemicals is worse.

Sex link traits,,, a complete lecture ive dumped here but heres a summury
Cancer gene in many plants is a sex link gene to hermy's, there are 100's of video's on sex link genes.... and then account for Jumping Genes and it mess in this world when we dont let god do the breeding.
your statement confuse Perfect flower plant with non Perfect flower plants..

All hermy's have a imbalance in hormones. LMAO that what make them a hermy,

How do I turn you into a bitch, give you estrogen until your hormones imbalance and then any organism with a hermy DNA gene turn to hermy's once we disrupt the hormones,,, same for plants

this debate is getting embarrassing for you,, quit well your ahead, it goes downhill further as you try to salvage a good guess.. I can start dropping links but Ill refrain from this as I just luv making farmers read my stuff instead of PhD liars

lino

lino

What else can I say,, your talking to guy who proved to scientist and found the Hermy gene in 2004.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

tenor.gif

lino

lino

It has been suggested that hermaphroditism may evolve when the resources that females can profitably allocate to ova is limited by factors such as lack of brooding space. Spare resources could then be allocated to produce male gametes in a hermaphrodite. A model is developed to investigate the conditions under which this will occur. Hermaphrodites will displace males (and females) if the hermaphrodites produce at least half as many male gametes as a male. If the hermaphrodite produces less than half the number of gametes produced by a male then a stable equilibrium arises where males and hermaphrodites coexist. In this situation the frequency of males is determined by the ratio of the numbers of male gametes produced by hermaphrodites to the numbers produced by males.

then you have polyploids as a result,,, this is where Monsanto breeders and those guy and Farmers really wack the crops, mendel didnt go in hormones that much as it had not been fully discovered yet.

Medels charts that prove I'm right.. he wasnt quite correct but dam close.

1327fig2.jpg

also note that it the father that determines the hermy, but apomixis is often associated with polyploidy.

polyploids used to create seedless plants and other unhealthy plants by companies Monantos, not healthy either but taste dam good just like many feminnized organisms. However some have been engineered to a healthy consumer plant is what they claim.

steps to repair.
gmibfigch1_3.jpg

how sex linking works

geneticlinkage-110703091542-phpapp01-thumbnail-4.jpg

dont confuse Perfect Flowers with non Perfect Flowers
EVOLUTION+OF+SEX+CHROMOSOMES.jpg

understanding monoiecios, understanding Perfect and Non Perfect flowers
There+are+many+ways+in+which+sex+differences+arise.jpg

it was removed but I had this completely outlined in my Ethics to Hermy Breeding Primer. on this site to. Once you understand Greek Myth you know zygosity and you know how to manipulate hermy breeding safely.
A+Brief+History+Hermaphrodites+have+arisen+occasionally+throughout+human+history.+Viewed+as+monsters+or+signs+from+God..jpg
\
god repairs it by F4, i can do this in the F1s

Last edited:
lino

lino

Very rare strain of cannabis are Perfect flower plants,, and mutant cannabis can be perfect flowers also.... Mamabear had a plant with a perfect flower if I remember correctly, I think it was male herm mutant... She fukn with polyploids...

a perfect flower pic

flower.gif

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wake up people! Lino knows what he is talking about and my suggestion is to ditch the gg#4 aka stormy Daniels.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Fem/Reg/Auto doesnt matter. What matters is stability and reliability. After growing for a while u will watch and learn why those are so important. Many will say u cant get stability out of fems but i disagree all day.

Amen to that

The same kind of people that are anti-vaxxers, believe in 'natural' remedies, and poo-poo all technology will tell you that feminized breeding is somehow bad.

The fact of the matter is that if you use good parents, you'll get a good result whether the breeding is done with a male and a female or two females. Fem'd crosses are no more likely to produce hermaphroditic traits, but they are more likely to produce high quality progeny since you can see the flower quality of both parents.

I love FEMS and love Breeding them
Never ran but 3 autos , are FEMS good to create stable all girl auto crosses with ?
I'd like to cross AutoMazar and The Think Different in fem seed form

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I think a lot of new strains have unstable genetics due to quick improper breeding.
Amen
Don't take that much effort to selectively hybrid a strain and stabilize it

But this is the age of S1 seeds and crosses done by guys that are greedy and profit driven over producing quality meds

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

It has been suggested that hermaphroditism may evolve when the resources that females can profitably allocate to ova is limited by factors such as lack of brooding space. Spare resources could then be allocated to produce male gametes in a hermaphrodite. A model is developed to investigate the conditions under which this will occur. Hermaphrodites will displace males (and females) if the hermaphrodites produce at least half as many male gametes as a male. If the hermaphrodite produces less than half the number of gametes produced by a male then a stable equilibrium arises where males and hermaphrodites coexist. In this situation the frequency of males is determined by the ratio of the numbers of male gametes produced by hermaphrodites to the numbers produced by males.

then you have polyploids as a result,,, this is where Monsanto breeders and those guy and Farmers really wack the crops, mendel didnt go in hormones that much as it had not been fully discovered yet.

Medels charts that prove I'm right.. he wasnt quite correct but dam close.

1327fig2.jpg

also note that it the father that determines the hermy, but apomixis is often associated with polyploidy.

polyploids used to create seedless plants and other unhealthy plants by companies Monantos, not healthy either but taste dam good just like many feminnized organisms. However some have been engineered to a healthy consumer plant is what they claim.

steps to repair.
gmibfigch1_3.jpg

how sex linking works

geneticlinkage-110703091542-phpapp01-thumbnail-4.jpg

dont confuse Perfect Flowers with non Perfect Flowers
EVOLUTION+OF+SEX+CHROMOSOMES.jpg

understanding monoiecios, understanding Perfect and Non Perfect flowers
There+are+many+ways+in+which+sex+differences+arise.jpg

it was removed but I had this completely outlined in my Ethics to Hermy Breeding Primer. on this site to. Once you understand Greek Myth you know zygosity and you know how to manipulate hermy breeding safely.
A+Brief+History+Hermaphrodites+have+arisen+occasionally+throughout+human+history.+Viewed+as+monsters+or+signs+from+God..jpg
\
god repairs it by F4, i can do this in the F1s

OK you said it happens in nature by f4
But how does one do it with F1s ?

Care to enlighten me on that ? I find it Very Interesting

Top Bottom