Female, Male or Hermie...You tell me!

• Thread starter blackx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackx

I have this Green Crack (Buddy gave me the seed) that began flowering Several weeks back and I never expected it (like the others) to start for another 2 weeks. It looks strange and maybe I'm just paranoid as I never knew what sex the seed was. Here a pic... It look like maybe it has pollen sacks but I don't want to assume and discard. Please help!

Green crack
sonoragold

sonoragold

I have this Green Crack (Buddy gave me the seed) that began flowering Several weeks back and I never expected it (like the others) to start for another 2 weeks. It looks strange and maybe I'm just paranoid as I never knew what sex the seed was. Here a pic... It look like maybe it has pollen sacks but I don't want to assume and discard. Please help!
Its female,looks like not getting enough light or is just not a good strain

B

blackx

Its female,looks like not getting enough light or is just not a good strain

I think it has something to do with it starting to flower way earlier than it should have. Normally they don't start til mid Aug and this one started in June. It may have kick started from shock of going from grow tent to greenhouse but I've never had it happen before.

On a other note... I planted a AF on Feb 23rd.... it never flowered and got quite large so I put it out in the yard. It's now starting to bud. Weird!

Top Bottom