Female or male?

• Thread starter Manlikedubs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Sexually mature plants alternate but in no way it means it will flower.
He is still a few weeks out on veg before that happens , he flipped early and was wondering if it’s a male or female.
Atm it’s hard to say as the bracts are (opposite) the stipules haven’t developed yet. On autos I’ve seen them go into flower without the alternate branching and standard (sativa- indica) reach maturity without switching the branches unless flipped and even then just the top 2-3 alternate but all clones will start out alternate as it’s “mature” to begin with hence my comments to the subject
I have a seed crop of photoperiod plants ( Tahoe / Macriddle) growing 12-12 from seed with opposite buds. The plant sprouted on 2-20. I't's under 2' tall and is half way through flower now. My new seeds will be TahoeMacriddle/ Tahoe OG. My goal is to breed plants with the Tahoe high, but not the Tahoe height.

P

pfaber11

When a plant is flipped to 12 12 how long before it starts flowering ? Also how long before the leaf can be smoked (producing thc). Thanks .

P

pfaber11

Oh right I think mines had about 10 days so fingers crossed I'll see some action soon.

kellogs7064

kellogs7064

When a plant is flipped to 12 12 how long before it starts flowering ? Also how long before the leaf can be smoked (producing thc). Thanks .
if a plant is sexually mature you can see signs immediately. If you try to flower a plant that is not sexually mature it tends to take a week or 2 to show

Latest posts

Top Bottom