Femenized bonkers. Curious as to whether this is normal

• Thread starter Cbfender
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cbfender

Cbfender

(plant is droopy. Not 100% but I think it's due to underwatering) but I am in early veg maybe 6 weeks old. And after topping it the branches really started taking off. however if you look closely in that pic in the circle you can see what looks like 4 calyxes. They have 2 long hair coming out. I've never really seen this before but I do know every strain is different. My question is this normal . My indoor OG didn't do this until flowering

Femenized bonkers curious as to whether this is normal
AKgrow

AKgrow

It looks like water stress, you think you've been underwatering, how often are you? Also looks a little hungry, at six weeks old have you started feeding it? What nutes and what medium (soil, coco)?

Cbfender

Cbfender

It looks like water stress, you think you've been underwatering, how often are you? Also looks a little hungry, at six weeks old have you started feeding it? What nutes and what medium (soil, coco)?
Fox farm. Ocean forest. Didn't get watered for 4 to 6 days because my friend is a little dumb smh. Using calmag, and and general hydroponics Flora series

Cbfender

Cbfender

Also does this look like nanners to you

IMG 20211125 223556
Top Bottom