Feminized or regular?

• Thread starter Migrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrower

Migrower

So is the title since I’m about to purchase some seeds. So I’ve currently been looking at all the feminized streams because I don’t want to have to deal with purchasing seeds that are males and then having to get rid of them so I was only going to purchase feminized seeds. Then I got to thinking what are going to be the differences between feminized and regular seeds are the feminized seeds going to grow semi mutated with irregular growth Or will they be exactly like a female Planter that grew from a regular seed.If anybody has any information on this I would greatly appreciate it as I’m trying to pull the trigger on some new genetics.

Bodean

Bodean

So is the title since I’m about to purchase some seeds. So I’ve currently been looking at all the feminized streams because I don’t want to have to deal with purchasing seeds that are males and then having to get rid of them so I was only going to purchase feminized seeds. Then I got to thinking what are going to be the differences between feminized and regular seeds are the feminized seeds going to grow semi mutated with irregular growth Or will they be exactly like a female Planter that grew from a regular seed.If anybody has any information on this I would greatly appreciate it as I’m trying to pull the trigger on some new genetics.
Fems grow like regs. So if you have no need for males. I'd just run with the fems. They'll cost more than the regs for less beans. But you'll know they're going to most likely be female.

Migrower

Migrower

Any suggestions on breeder or strain. Looking for a heavier yielding stain . I was gonna go with a critical impact from vision seeds but it says it is very very stinky when growing. I live in a condo unit so I try to be considerate to my neighbors. I read good things on the amnesia and the amnesia haze. THC bomb was another choice. I’ve been trying to choose a couple strains for a week now. Lol still haven’t

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Any suggestions on breeder or strain. Looking for a heavier yielding stain . I was gonna go with a critical impact from vision seeds but it says it is very very stinky when growing. I live in a condo unit so I try to be considerate to my neighbors. I read good things on the amnesia and the amnesia haze. THC bomb was another choice. I’ve been trying to choose a couple strains for a week now. Lol still haven’t

Run a properly sized carbon filter and grow what you want.

Your neighbors will likely smell any strain without one.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

bernys farm, there expensive but they have cannabis cup winners with high thc and high yields. [plenty of good options

Migrower

Migrower

Run a properly sized carbon filter and grow what you want.

Your neighbors will likely smell any strain without one.
I got one not even out the box yet. A phresh filter. 6-18 . I thought I would need it but it’s not too bad. Albeit the room is very well ventilated. I got a 6” ac infinity inline I only use at times. I was thinking the way the strain was described that even that might not be enough.

Top Bottom