Fert regimine for outdoor gardening

• Thread starter Dingomama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dingomama

Dingomama

Not growing thc at the moment, but the industry has made a lot of contributions to info on quality, organic ferts. I'm in zone 7 with mostly red clay, although I've cultivated it into a looser soil. I'm looking to fert flowering natives, mostly perennial.
I think I've become a sucker when it comes to buying ferts, trying anything that I hear about. I think my products are good; I just need some advice on the best use for them in a regular regimine.
I have: superthrive, recharge biofert, GS plant foods liquid kelp, mr. Fulvic, biochar (I think I have a handle on that one but wouldn't mind a recipe to charge it with), mycorrhizae, worm castings, granular alfalfa, unsulphured molasses (totally new to me). I have ponds for fish gunk water to mix with.
I haven't done a soil test, shame on me, but from my growth I think I've put too much nitrogen in my soil because I have lots of green and only moderate flowering. The garden is healthy, but I want to master a fert recipe to take it to the next level.
Interested in making tea. I did a cocktail of seaweed/fulvic/superthrive for foliar but I've only just started with it. A soil fert would be good, too. Healthy soil is my primary interest.
If anyone uses those ingredients on a regular basis, I'd love to know the recipe and method and frequency.
Thanks in advance for any advice. Stay safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom