Fertigation question from a newbie

• Thread starter BG Yoda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

I water daily with nutrients. What strength should I use for the base nutrients?
I don’t think it’s a good idea to water with nutrients every time , try to feed them after ever 4th watering , trust they will love this instead of just burning out your plants . But if your at seedling still I recommend a NPK of something like 6-4-4 and if your in Veg try to use 10-16-10 and of course at flower 0.5-0.8-0.5 , personally I use the fox farm products , if you do too I would use the Grow big for the seedling and then I will mix Geow big and Tiger bloom together for my veg cycle , and then big bloom for flower , but if your using like let’s say Fox Farm Ocean forest soil , there won’t be any need to give them nutes yet because the soil has enough it self . I would wait atlesst a month before giving nutes ( that is of course if your using that soil) but if your using something like coco coir then yeah give them some food .

B

BG Yoda

I don’t think it’s a good idea to water with nutrients every time , try to feed them after ever 4th watering , trust they will love this instead of just burning out your plants . But if your at seedling still I recommend a NPK of something like 6-4-4 and if your in Veg try to use 10-16-10 and of course at flower 0.5-0.8-0.5 , personally I use the fox farm products , if you do too I would use the Grow big for the seedling and then I will mix Geow big and Tiger bloom together for my veg cycle , and then big bloom for flower , but if your using like let’s say Fox Farm Ocean forest soil , there won’t be any need to give them nutes yet because the soil has enough it self . I would wait atlesst a month before giving nutes ( that is of course if your using that soil) but if your using something like coco coir then yeah give them some food .
I am in Coco loco and I also use Fox Farms. I feed with every watering because that's what everybody says to do with coco. I'm 4 weeks into veg and they are doing great. I mix 1 gallon at full strength and add 2 1/2 more gallons of water. At this rate I will need more base nutes before harvest.

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

I am in Coco loco and I also use Fox Farms. I feed with every watering because that's what everybody says to do with coco. I'm 4 weeks into veg and they are doing great. I mix 1 gallon at full strength and add 2 1/2 more gallons of water. At this rate I will need more base nutes before harvest.
Yeah the coco has zero nutes in the soil , what type of food you feeding em ?

B

BG Yoda

Fox Farms. My first grow was G.H. flora series and it went fine. Trying F.F. this time so I got the starter pack. 1 pint bottles of Big Bloom and Grow will not last a 6 plant grow I guess. The G.H. pints I used are still 1/4 full.

Top Bottom