Fertilizer/growing conditions

• Thread starter chemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chemist

Whats up guys,
I live in New England and ive got some plants growin. The shortest one is about 6-7 inches tall with almost 4 nodes and the tallest is 5 nodes almost 10-11 inches. Theyre going outdoors soon but ive got some issues.
First is the temperature, its not going to be below freezing but its between 60-40 at night ( not past 40 though).
Second is the wind, its been extremely windy here lately, i actually went to transplant them and the plants got thrashed a bit by the wind (around 10mph with up to 18 mph gusts according to the weather channel) How can I strengthen them
Third is fertilizer. Ive got tons of fert, buddah grow, infinity, dark energy, super nova, rootbastics.... how long is this stuff good for after mixing.

Any tips would be appreciated (strain is sweet blue)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't help you on the fertilizers, never worked with them.

While they're small the wind shouldn't be a problem, a few fucked up leaves aren't an issue. In fact, the wind will help strengthen them (giving them a little extra silica somehow will help with that, too). I would not support them or protect them in any way, in large part because I feel it's better to get them strong while they're young so they can do a better job of holding those fat buds up when they're well into flower.

The temps also aren't a problem. Growth will be slow until the soil warms up to 65F or so, but that's the worst of it.

sky high

sky high

You need to mix and use yer ferts immediately or they will start go anaerobic and get funky/stinky/toxic. They >might< stay good for a few days if you bubbled 'em, but beyond that it is going to be more of a detriment than a benfit.

If you need timed release/etc (guerilla grow) use powdered pelleted guano/etc.

As long as it doesn't frost/freeze mother Cannabis will do well with some love and care.

be safe

s h

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i have used the dark matter and it starts to really stink after about 36 hours - not that it smells good before that

Latest posts

Top Bottom