Fertilizers To Mix In With Soil?

• Thread starter 420blazin024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420blazin024

Hey everybody this will be my 1st time posting. Just am trying to figure out what I need to mix into my soil that will give me good results but minimum maintenance? I am doing an outdoor guerilla grow with about 40 holes over a 15 mile radius so I need something so that I don't have to run to them 2 times a week and leave trails.

I was looking into advanced nutrients but that is far to expensive and I would have to apply it far to often. If I were to put bone meal and turkey manure and whatever else mixed in with the soils would that be enough nutrients for the plants the whole season? and I would give them some maricle grow every 2 weeks. My main question im trying to get to is what and how much of these should I mix in with my soil to have some good results And done have to run to them 2 times a week? Is there anything else I should be adding to my soil?

Any feedback would be awesome! Thanks!

Hoptastic

Hoptastic

It all depends on the native soil that you are starting with... You can pick up a cheap kit to test the npk.

420blazin024

Osmocote is a time release fertilizer that I have seen gorilla growers use for exactly the reasons you describe.
It all depends on the native soil that you are starting with... You can pick up a cheap kit to test the npk.
im going to be using pro mix hp for my soil if I mix some turkey manure, worm casting, perlite, bat buano, and maybe some bone meal would that do the trick?

Reactions: Ina
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Go to each hole and plant three fish heads each, let em sit over winter. Go back in spring during planting time......you should be good to go.
I use the hole fish method in my 3 outdoor grows each have 20 plants I only water when I plant my clones out its up to them to go find the moisture .

420blazin024

Also I'm thinking about buying some blue dream seeds from humbolt seed organization. Has anyone had any experience with their genetics? Last year I got some god bud seeds from bc bud depot and was a total scam the plants were huge as fuck but produced nothing but a bunch of airy fluffy buds . I just don't want the same thing to happen if I get them from HSO

shaganja

shaganja

Go to each hole and plant three fish heads each, let em sit over winter. Go back in spring during planting time......you should be good to go.
am having same issue. want to guerrilla, but need slow release ferts cause not lugging soil. am native, and heard fish heads are the way to go. however, some say the animals will dig em up!

Madmax

Madmax

Too much nitrogen can lead to airy buds and not enough nutrients.quite alot of reasons actually.genetics,light etc..finding areas with good top soil with lots of humus (decayed matter) will help retain moisture and nutrients which is the first thing i look for when going bush.this will help substancually chook and cow manure and bone meal is all i use and give them more bone meal as top dressing when flowering starts..ammendments you mentioned are all great to use but i keep the costs right down ,carting all these ammendments in will b hard yakka.always walk a different way every time you go..

Last edited:
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I grow with Promix and add about 20-25% composted manure, some wood ash (adds micronutrients and helps to buffer the soil), and some time released fertilizer mixed in deeply with the rest of the ingredients. This usually gives enough nutrition for about 3-4 months, although you might want to add extra time released nutrients to extend the time and to make up for growing such a large plant.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dude, I've done a fair bit of guerilla growing and your main concern is water supply. Do you have irrigation set up for those 40 holes? If not I hope you are planting somewhere swampy.

What we used to do is plant in marshland so it didnt require waterings. And for food we just mixed some cheap evergro osmicote 20-20-20 in the soil, it always worked very well.

The outdoor growers I know in the interior of BC use 1" hose to divert water from a stream. Like was said, if the area isnt always wet, they're going to need a lot of water brought in or your hard work will be for nothing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom