Few problems

• Thread starter Skuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skuff

Hey.. Been growing for about 8 years now, and started to get a few problems that ive never experienced before. Ive pretty much grown Jack Flash for the whole of that time, as its a very stinky and very potent plant with a good yeild. I have 2 rooms in my set up (3 including the mother room). Now in the smaller room i have a 400w hydro system and in the bigger room i have a 600w hydro set-up.

In the 400w room i was averaging 18 to 20 oz every 8 weeks off of 4 plants, and in the 600w room i was averaging 24 to 28 oz every 8 weeks.

Now in the 400w room im getting about 13 oz, and the 600w room im getting about 19. All this has started in the past few months.. Ive noticed it kinda started happening in the very hot weather, so would the heat be causing my pain? or could it be something else?

Any help would be appreciated

:cool:

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

thats a big loss of yield... I just say this but you say you have this jack with 8 years could it be losing its vigor by now..do you always get the same yields and do you not get sick of the same smoke all the time... there is so much out there to try and how hot was it.. heat does not help anything..some pix would be nice to see how they look

S

Skuff

I never got sick of the jack mate.. i dont smoke anymore tbh im just in it for the ££.. I was thinking it maybe the strain getting old, but its strange how there was no progression, and just dropped in weight by nearly a quarter of overall yeild.

Could you recommend another plant with the same if not better yeild, smoke and high? Ive been thinking about it for a while, and seems like a good time to do it

Edit.. heat problem went up to about 35-40 at one point.. usually its 28 in there.. i think that could be the problem but just wanted some advice from fellow growers

U

ukcheesehead

hi skuff . if you are in the uk , exodus cheese (the real clone only strain)makes the ££££ £200 plus a oz ,10er a gram on the streets . by the looks your yeild maybe down to heat problems

H

hazyfontazy

lamps old and heat causes weight loss, but increases resin

S

Skuff

hi skuff . if you are in the uk , exodus cheese (the real clone only strain)makes the ££££ £200 plus a oz ,10er a gram on the streets . by the looks your yeild maybe down to heat problems

I dont think i know anyone that would pay that though bro.. it usually goes for £20 for 3g. So if i go for a new strain i want a massive yeilding plant with kick ass qualitys like the jack flash. A few people round here do the sick smelling cheese, and they say the only thing that compares to the stink is my jack. Thats why i havnt even thought about changing till now. Ive been offered some Armagendon clones, does anyone have any experience with it? I had a quick read up a while ago, and seems like a huge yeilder and everyone said it was a kick ass smoke. Need to know if its an easy grower or if its high maitenence? as i can only get to my room every 2-3 days

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

thats very hot man..have you a good extractor.. they are cheaper here and easy to send... .. nothing wrong with the strain but its age, keep it...I like to renew old clone's by making some seeds.. but not every one is up for that work.. if profit is the thing cheese is wicked and does so well in hydro but its a 10 week wait... over here we use power plant for the fast cash crop.. easy gro good yield and in hydro it would be done in 7 weeks... only thing with pp it is just bud.. good looks good stone but its PP.. if you can't get anything else its the shit...

S

Skuff

thats very hot man..have you a good extractor.. they are cheaper here and easy to send... .. nothing wrong with the strain but its age, keep it...I like to renew old clone's by making some seeds.. but not every one is up for that work.. if profit is the thing cheese is wicked and does so well in hydro but its a 10 week wait... over here we use power plant for the fast cash crop.. easy gro good yield and in hydro it would be done in 7 weeks... only thing with pp it is just bud.. good looks good stone but its PP.. if you can't get anything else its the shit...

cant reply to your pm yet bud as i dont have enough posts yet.. do you have any experience with jack flash? and how it does in comparrison with other plants yield wise?

I have a pretty damn good air flow in my rooms, but for some reason this year they dont seem up to the job in this heat.. looks like it may be time to re-invest in some new bits

D

drpressure600

the heat kid

hi kid, since the end of july everyone out there has been suffering, it's no doubt the heat, things will pick up again after the second two weeks of this month, just watch . .

B

Budaholic

Would agree with Devil about the PP, got a room of it a the moment and looking a very good yeild....

But agree its not to my taste so will be only getting this run then its out of here..

Got Uk cheese Mom which is also a good yeild but would say the PP looks like its going to out produce, will be doing a Cheese run next time so will compare.....

Cheese to smoke any days though, got some going back 3 years all curing will upload some pics in a different thread..

But if for £ then would have to say the PP looks good..

Pics of PP are at day 38 Run to waste...

Pp
Pp2
Top Bottom