Few questions about my growing tent

• Thread starter Maya.blue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Maya.blue

hello folx how are you today?!
i got few questions about my brand new growing tent and i will be really happy to get some answers from the professionals,

First of all, my tent size is
180cm (5.9ft) - high
120cm (3.95ft) - wide
60cm (1.98ft) - deep

so now few questions please:

A. inside the tent package i see few extra Miller pieces what they are for?
if somting happen to the Miller inside the tent i will have extra to replace it?

B. as i said befor my tent size (180*120*60) i see most of the places that said you can fit in this size of tent 3 regular Females,
for me just in my eyes its a bit small for 3 regular females what do you think?

C. i gonna buy the Samsung LM301B 3000k+660mn light,
for my tent size do i need 1 board? (120W 3000k+660mn) or i need 2 boards? (240W 3000K+660mn)?

D. on the bottom of the tent i see like 3 windows that cover with miller,
what they are use for?

E. i was wondering if the tent is isolated from heat?
if i want to put the tent outside can i do it? not in a place thet i have direct sun but i have the outside heat.
or its better to leave it inside the house in the laundry room that i have window ther.

thanks so much for your help and sorry about my long questions.
* i add few photos for you if you want to see

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok first pic,extra mylar,use it around the edges,you should have got a floor wrap too,mine sits in the bottom and if i spill anything it caught there to keep from going threw the bottom of tent.
next pic,3 is ideal ,i grow 6 females in the same tent,all in training and when you flip,i veg a month and flip,plant usally right at 18 in tall,by stretch end i have nice plants to flower,you got to learn how to work your light to slow stretch so they dont go wild,again part of training.
third pic cant help i use hid lighting and a 600 watt MH and HPS is my weapon of choice.
pic 4,the windows are for vegging plants,roll them up for air flow,while vegging hot and humid is real good,ive have vegged mine at 90 degrees with a 65 % humiditry level and they thrive,when flower roll um back down and close them off,no light leaks.
pic 5,yes you can use it on your balcony or outdoors,i do all my breeding outside in the tent,i close every thing up,put a little fan inside with male and females,reach threw that 4in hole and shake the balls off his ass,leave closed and do same process next day,every thing dark and temp outside.
alright hope that helps,BUT first thing first,set the tent up in a room with a lot of light ,roll one up ,close yourself inside and smoke a doobie,by that time your eyes would have adjusted to the dark,take a little duct tape with you when you go in,anyway,look for pin holes all around sides floor and top,fix any with a piece of duct tape,then get out that hot bitch hahahah,then your ready to equip the tent

Top Bottom