Few questions for new outdoor grower

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Can i start germinating seeds right now and veg them indoors for a few weeks and plant outdoors. Will they grow or will they stay short and flower?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Where are you located?? If your in an area with mild winters then the answer is yes, you can veg indoors for a few weeks then put them outdoors when you want to flower them. They won't veg when you put them outside, but if you don't have a HPS or you don't have enough space indoors then you could still get a decent harvest when you put them outside. They are also gonna stretch the 1st few weeks of flower so they will grow bigger once you put them outdoors.

If your in an area where you have moderate or harsh winters and it gets cold in Autumn then you might not have enough time, unless they are really hearty plants and they can survive 30-40 degree nights or you get lucky and it doesn't get too cold before November. They might not die from the cold weather, but it really slows growth.

bongstar

bongstar

Yes but you better get started! I would have them under 24 or 20 hour light inside, then id put them outside by about a week into september. That will give them a month to veg. they wont be that big but they will bud! Im in SD also and have alot of advice for growing out door here if you wana no more message me.

T

tipper619sd

wow thanks guys for the help im going to start germinating right away and get on my next cycle

Haggardass

Haggardass

thinking about throwing some out myself got a bunch of freebies from nirvana I hope to get there maui waui out of the deal lol i love that stuff.

Haggardass

Haggardass

yep gonna start them up today lol got nothing to lose ive got 25 cf of soil mixed and ten free seeds, obviously not gonna use all that soil lol BUT gonna use all the seeds

T

tipper619sd

yep gonna start them up today lol got nothing to lose ive got 25 cf of soil mixed and ten free seeds, obviously not gonna use all that soil lol BUT gonna use all the seeds
very nice man ya i got a variety of seeds i have been saving from many sack and harvest got a few from my blue dream harvest in my aero a few from a dispensary 1/8th , few from a friend and a few more from harvest of other plants. Cant wait to find me a keeper and take some cuts. Hey who knows i might even get lucky and find a male with good traits and get some pollen always been trying to get some pollen.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Lol I had a male blow his balls all over my ladies once seeds freakin everywhere and I was so mad I lost logical thinking and tossed all the seeds because its what I was used to do growing up smoking brick weed lol probably could have had some good crosses lol

Top Bottom