FFOF plants showing signs of matnurish nutes def

• Thread starter HolliHerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HolliHerb

I am starting nutrients on my FFOF plants but was wondering what is the general nutrient strength I should be supplementing the FFOF once it's 30 days has gone by or the plants shows signs of hunger!

I always measure my run off and at peak soil I had ppm of 1000 on a milwalkie (sp) pen. So when I supplement nutrients do I shoot for a 1000ppm or keep it low like 600 - 800?

I just don't want to burn her, shes my bbxmk mom. She's looking way yellow yesterday and I used a solution of 800 and it seems as the yellowing leaves are turning green again, just slightly. Am I on the right track?

:flower

Thank you in Advance.

HolliHerb

P

ProGroWannabe

I think your on the right track, but we really need pics to be sure.

H

HolliHerb

hmm, I tried using my camera but it was a no go. I couldn't pick up the color of the leaves. I'm just getting a more pale green on the out edges. looks like deficiency to me. Their picking back up. :flower

dammit i need a camera! it sucks going from 12.1 to freaking 3.2!!!! :(

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
paling or yellowing around the edges could be cal/mag deficiency. Pics would confirm it. What's the water source?

H

HolliHerb

ro di filtered water. i think you are correct actually. gotta take a trip to the supply store

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
yup, always cal/mag with ro and rain water unless you supplement the soil itself

Top Bottom