Rikismom420

I have 3 ak 47 autos
FFOF / coco, perlite soil
2 are blooming other close
Ph 6.4 temp 76 80
Indoor grow tent fans and exhaust
Doing light 18/ 6
2 300 wth LED
Just trying to stay away from strong Nutes, I have calmag not sure at what amount to use. Guess 1/4 of stated strength .
Any info would really help
Thx ahead of times

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have 3 ak 47 autos
Ph 6.4 temp 76 80
Doing light 18/ 6
2 300 wth LED
Just trying to stay away from strong Nutes, I have calmag not sure at what amount to use. Guess 1/4 of stated strength .
Thx ahead of times
fox farm has a amend got a bull dog on front of it,that could be scratched in and plants would love it,im not sure if they sell small bags of it,i got a bail for 25 bucks if i remember right,2 in flower and more almost ready would be a good time to do so,research it ,im pretty sure it has all you need,i tried it and worked great for outside amending of all my containers,guano ewc all the goodies,scrath that in dont be surprised if you get a jack in the bean stalk plant growing threw the roof hahhahah really it pretty good,i would suggest gloves ,shit stank mama wouldnt even handle it with gloves hahahah, far as cal mag goes cant answer you,when i ran straight coco i went with 10ml to a 5 gal bucket of feed,needless to say i would like to forget the coco adventure hahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@MIMedGrower has to tell me the name of stuff i described just other day,got a bull dog on front of bag

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yes sir,you told me other day stoners forget stuff hahahah thanks bro was just telling her she could top scrath some that in her pots

I dont know how much nutrients are in it. Pretty sure its a light mix.

Ocean forest even wouldnt get you too far. I would suggest a dry organic nutrient fertilizer like the happy frog pellets.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I dont know how much nutrients are in it. Pretty sure its a light mix.

Ocean forest even wouldnt get you too far. I would suggest a dry organic nutrient fertilizer like the happy frog pellets.
Thx you all, guess I go with my gut and just do it , have ff grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom..interesting about the happy frog pellants ,I knkw happy frogs got good stuff in it also....need a magic wand these days..wouldn’t that be nice ..poof ..giant weed plant blooming. ..lol

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have 3 ak 47 autos
Ph 6.4 temp 76 80
Doing light 18/ 6
2 300 wth LED
Thx ahead of times
Check out worm castings

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thx you all, guess I go with my gut and just do it , have ff grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom..interesting about the happy frog pellants ,I knkw happy frogs got good stuff in it also....need a magic wand these days..wouldn’t that be nice ..poof ..giant weed plant blooming. ..lol
hahahahah more like trimmed hahah

Top Bottom