Fiberglass specks in buds from attic ??

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

So quite concerned and figured out ive been doing more harm than good exhausting through a hole in my wall into a dusty crawl space filled with old insulation... Hopefully not the asbestos kind cause it is an old house.. First I thought it was from the soil but didnt even consider this and my tents have literally been sucking in all the particulates and all the weed ive harvested since I made this dumb ass exhaust through the wall has had little almost glass like specks on the buds that resemble trichomes but way shinier which im assuming is fiberglass question is are theyre some serious health effects from combusting this cause I've read that fiberglass melts at 212 and releases toxic chemicals like fermeldahyde etc ouch... Not coughing up blood yet atleast šŸ˜µ lol

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

I'm confused.....how did the fiberglass get on the bud if your exhausting OUT of the room, into a wall, and into the attic??

If this isn't a typo, you got bigger issues as breathing in insulation particles is as bad as smoking insulation......And you can BET if its getting into one room in your house, its getting into ALL the rooms.

And do you seriously need to ask if smoking fiberglass is a bad thing?????

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I'm confused.....how did the fiberglass get on the bud if your exhausting OUT of the room, into a wall, and into the attic??

If this isn't a typo, you got bigger issues as breathing in insulation particles is as bad as smoking insulation......And you can BET if its getting into one room in your house, its getting into ALL the rooms.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Nah I have a few brain cells left to not smoke fiberglass thanks and I was exhausting both 4x4s into the same outlet through the wall using a y pipe connector did this when i was running hps to try to mitigate the heat and get it out of the apartment... I'm assuming since I ripped the insulation in the hole to create kinda a passage for the air to flow it made these fibers go haywire but anyways since im using the cheap non insulated dryer ducting it has all them microscopic leaked that light gets through so im assuming running the two inlines into this outlet might of been creating a vortex type effect and all the dust and fiberglass is settling in the ducting or falling through them holes idk kinda hard to picture as you said its exhausting out but the proof was when i took my tents down and vaccumed I prob filled my vacuum with nasty dirt you name it in the one area where that exhaust hole is, shit freakes me out tho been smoking on this shit for a month and a half never once considered it being fiberglass

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Oh ya forgot to mention I live in the 3rd floor loft style apartment that was basically built around the attic so thats the reasoning for tge insulation being on the other side of that wall if that help

Latest posts

Top Bottom