Filtration

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I have been scouring the internet for a filter that will work in my bubba green thumb grow box 2000.

I can find nothing I like. But I have an idea.

Why cant i make a filter that is square ? I saw some home made ones and I think with some picture wire and a bit of drilling I should be able to make a flat square filter that would go in the top of the grow box.

I just need to go check out collars and such to get a 3 inch hole to put in the grow box (or 4 or what have you).

Is there something I am missing?

Patent pending !!!

gwheels

gwheels

I think I am just going to build a 2 X 2 X 6 box and put a 4 inch filter on the top and the light under it. The timber is cool so it should work. And then I can throw it in the basement under better temps and a total draw of about 3,4 amps

And sell the grow box i bought and take my loss. Live and learn. :D

Do not buy a grandmas secret garden or any other crappy product that costs more than a tent. You can build better or use a tent. A 2 x 2 x 5 tent is about 100 bucks.

But I am going to stain mine to be beautiful :D

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Have you ever seen a square carbon scrubber?

It's not hard to make a cylindrical scrubber. I did in the past. Then wised up. It's cheaper to buy than build one.

gwheels

gwheels

I will buy a cylinder. I just wanted the least clearance space to fit in a box and square or retanagular is what would do it. Maybe in a grow box it will work because you are moving so little volume of air.

But I realized why am i fighting so hard. 2 x 2 x 6 is easy to build and get the wood for about 60 bucks. And I can run a 4 inch scrubber and it will be awesome. And test he vero 200 :D

I am actually stoked.

G gnome

G gnome

Have you ever seen a square carbon scrubber?

It's not hard to make a cylindrical scrubber. I did in the past. Then wised up. It's cheaper to buy than build one.

Yeah bro they totally make square /rectangle ones......sorry cant remember the name tho

Top Bottom