Final flush ppm question

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

when flushing does anybody check the ppm i flushed the shit out of my plants but still getting like 100 ppm.

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Do you have RO or are you using tap water? If your using tap water your water probably is never under 100. If your using RO maybe your cube was holding a lot of nutes flush another couple days and see what you come up with.

I

itsdadie

100 ppm?? What were you feeding at? Are you flushing w just water or something like Clearex?? Need little more info. Checking ppm after a flush is a must. 100 ppm sounds low. Final flushing down to 300-600 in my option is fine.

Venom818

Venom818

i did u clearex for the first 2 flushes then after that just plain ro water,im sure im fine just curios to see if other farmers are checking the ppm at final flush,thnx for the response guys

F

frostedlove

Frosty Farms ppm

I have had 4 full flushes and PPM is around 600 ish----- each plant is a little different if checking plant or just taking an avg???? Each plant can differ by 200 ppm or so......

That's just what goes on over here on FROSTY FARMS, still might get one more flush in there so......who knows what the final will be

buffbuds

buffbuds

I flush to 160 and then pure water for a week or 14 days, anything below 600, I've found, lets them start flushing (cannibalizing their stored nutrients)

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I am lucky to be able to get my ppms down below 1000 on the final flush. I have 150 gallons of grow media though and I just cannot flush it with 450 gallons to get the ppms low enough. I have never noticed any fizzling or black ash though. ALso I run House and garden so i run a clearing agent (drip clean) the whole run.

B

Buddy Flowers

yes, i check the ppm of my run off. i run 190 ppm well water and make sure that my runoff is that before i harvest. i notice spikes in ppm after i have flushed. for example, i flush until the ppm says 550 for the first flush. the next time they're watered, i check the ppm and it's back up around 8-900. just something i noticed that may or may not help u.

B

Buddy Flowers

lol either way not everyone uses RO water in their system...whatever system

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

MR. Flowers, if you are using RO does that ppm reading seem right to you? Just wondering what u think...peace

B

bong bandit

wow. Yall r crazy or I am but my ppm run off is 10!! I dont chop anything above 25ppms!!!

i am with you 100 percent. i'm using tap at .2 ec, and the amount of salt nute i need to put in a 20 gallon rez to equal 1.5-2 ec is considerable. in my case several tablespoons.

i sure as hell don't want my plants buds full of chem nutrients at harvest. i've tasted my own un flushed buds, it was horrible. buds were real tight and pretty and go you high, but the smoke was an awful experience. enough to make a beginner never want to pick it up.

this is the coco forum. the main reason i chose coco was because it was easier to maintain a perfect nutrient balance in the medium, more so compared to promix for me, and part of what goes with this is being able to rinse salt nutrients out with ease! my final flush runs out at .2 ec 100 ppm .5 U.S. conversion

Kcat420

Kcat420

18 people have viewed this thread nobody checks there ppm or do u guys not flush LOL
I sent you a message.. new user
i am with you 100 percent. i'm using tap at .2 ec, and the amount of salt nute i need to put in a 20 gallon rez to equal 1.5-2 ec is considerable. in my case several tablespoons.

i sure as hell don't want my plants buds full of chem nutrients at harvest. i've tasted my own un flushed buds, it was horrible. buds were real tight and pretty and go you high, but the smoke was an awful experience. enough to make a beginner never want to pick it up.

this is the coco forum. the main reason i chose coco was because it was easier to maintain a perfect nutrient balance in the medium, more so compared to promix for me, and part of what goes with this is being able to rinse salt nutrients out with ease! my final flush runs out at .2 ec 100 ppm .5 U.S. conversion
Why is it easier than Pro Mix

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Why is it easier to flush than pro mix Pro ?
Is this a hobby for you man? Conjuring the dead. If you have a question about flushing why don’t you just ask, i am sure people will help.

Top Bottom