Final "flush/ripening" with Nftg herculean harvest

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Just wonder if anyone here uses liquid bonemeal for the final flush.

It's one of their least expensive products.

I feel this would be better than only running just water. They still put on weight during that time.

The bonemeal will also lock up the nutes/salts in the media. The main goal of flushing imo. Get that fade finished, it's fall time.

Anyone try this?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ive heard of folk using it to fix mistakes made during growing,but never for flushing ,let us know how it works

bunkerking

bunkerking

It's supposed to be killer. Well it was in my last grow. Soil organic. Can run Bonemeal till harvest day. Now I have left over and want to use it.

It's really high phosphate levels but... it's cal phosphate. Should boost weight abit and add some flavor. Tie up salts.

Okie dokie. Will do.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Kind of my thoughts as well @oldskol4evr

There is one downside. The gum.

Cheese cloth over the spout does the trick.

Slf100 also just goes ape shit for their thicking agent.

They sell it without to large buyers only. So cheese cloth, or something similar. Helps keep pumps clean.

Also cal phosphate is a rock, and one they don't get much of in salt world. Really helps make the nugs rock hard. Like gotta grind it.

fishbuds

fishbuds

Looks good bunker! You are on the right track with the HH. For the final few weeks i follow scott's finishing flushes that he illuminates in the nftg grower bible.

afrodites extraction is "liquid fall in a bottle", and aids in the translocation of certain elements and the finishing o the plant.

tritons trawl, fishbonemeal is just killer for bulk and terps

then the HH.

so, all three together the first flush, then ae/hh for the second flush, and then the final week just hh, all the while mixing in some slf here and there.

its a great finish for density, color, and stench

bunkerking

bunkerking

Looks good bunker! You are on the right track with the HH. For the final few weeks i follow scott's finishing flushes that he illuminates in the nftg grower bible.

afrodites extraction is "liquid fall in a bottle", and aids in the translocation of certain elements and the finishing o the plant.

tritons trawl, fishbonemeal is just killer for bulk and terps

then the HH.

so, all three together the first flush, then ae/hh for the second flush, and then the final week just hh, all the while mixing in some slf here and there.

its a great finish for density, color, and stench

TT smells so bad lol. AE would be nice to run, just expensive af.

Can get bonemeal cheap locally.

Are you growing in soil?

I struggled to get enough mag with the cal levels when i ran NFTG.

fishbuds

fishbuds

TT smells so bad lol. AE would be nice to run, just expensive af.

Can get bonemeal cheap locally.

Are you growing in soil?

I struggled to get enough mag with the cal levels when i ran NFTG.

I run soil in small pots indoors, so I need bottles to get thru flowering. 2 transplants in fresh soil gets me to week 1 of flowering without bottles. Then I feed all out roman regimin during the stretch into mid flower. TT is a big part of it, so is AE, especially late, and the HH speaks for itself.

As for price, i wait for a sale, and get a gallon of AE for $40, and it lasts forever.

Mag def in soil with NFTG = increase Demeters Destiny, this calcium supplement does not feed the plant directly, it facilitates the release of all the mag tied up in the peat or coco. So you gotta pump the demeters, especially if you starting h2o is real soft and lacking calcium and magnesium.

This is all regurgitated from the growers bible, i read it, employed their methods, and viola, dankness ensues.

hope it helps, read that bible, print out the last page as it is your guideline for what to exactly do when things go sideways.

slurry slurry slurry, herc herc herc

also, gaia and zues are your friends, do not feed without them, even if it is in low doses, plants love it from clone up to the last 3 weeks. i tone it down after mid flower, and rarely use medusa, but i always use hygeia hydration yum.

TT is my go to all run, truely quality in a bottle.

P3200062
bunkerking

bunkerking

I run soil in small pots indoors, so I need bottles to get thru flowering. 2 transplants in fresh soil gets me to week 1 of flowering without bottles. Then I feed all out roman regimin during the stretch into mid flower. TT is a big part of it, so is AE, especially late, and the HH speaks for itself.

As for price, i wait for a sale, and get a gallon of AE for $40, and it lasts forever.

Mag def in soil with NFTG = increase Demeters Destiny, this calcium supplement does not feed the plant directly, it facilitates the release of all the mag tied up in the peat or coco. So you gotta pump the demeters, especially if you starting h2o is real soft and lacking calcium and magnesium.

This is all regurgitated from the growers bible, i read it, employed their methods, and viola, dankness ensues.

hope it helps, read that bible, print out the last page as it is your guideline for what to exactly do when things go sideways.

slurry slurry slurry, herc herc herc

also, gaia and zues are your friends, do not feed without them, even if it is in low doses, plants love it from clone up to the last 3 weeks. i tone it down after mid flower, and rarely use medusa, but i always use hygeia hydration yum.

TT is my go to all run, truely quality in a bottle.

See that is what they say but.... Nope. It just made it worse. My best guess is the high levels of cal in the coir locked it out. More DD wouldnt fix that, only make it worse.

magamp, Epson salts. ... did nothing. could not get enough mag into the plant, and im thinking thats why. The minute i switched to growbig it turned around.

fishbuds

fishbuds

i see what you are saying, ugh that coco makes me cringe. take my lil'ol soil grows any day.

best of luck in future grows. maybe ditch that coco and come to the dark side ;)

bunkerking

bunkerking

and now im running just bonemeal only. Not MM, GM, DD, and HH...

and things are fine. Getting mag thats in the coir still.

So... my best guess is MM, GM, DD, and HH in coir (and sometimes soil) is just too much cal and locks out mag.

bunkerking

bunkerking

i see what you are saying, ugh that coco makes me cringe. take my lil'ol soil grows any day.

best of luck in future grows. maybe ditch that coco and come to the dark side ;)

I <3 coco. Its the best. Im kind of sad i cant run it anymore. im moving back to soil.

bunkerking

bunkerking

If i was to run it again.

Id do one shot, Epson salt, and Herc or TT as a bloom booster.

Not stress about feeding really till the end.

Having to mix up so many bottles, and the cost, and the amount needed. Blah.

Too much effort imo.

Top Bottom