Finally Busted my Nut--- bought a portable A/C

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
XxHammer

XxHammer

Finally busted my nut    bought a portable ac

Im running a 3x3 Grow Tent with a 315W CMH and have noticed that with my tent sealed, I have a hard time keeping the temperature under 80F. It usually holds between 79-82.

I figured I would just spend the money now because I know the plants will want it a bit cooler when it comes time to Flower. So I bought this bad boy. I cant wait to get it all connected and setup so things are a bit more automated.

Cypress66

Cypress66

View attachment 1112133

Im running a 3x3 Grow Tent with a 315W CMH and have noticed that with my tent sealed, I have a hard time keeping the temperature under 80F. It usually holds between 79-82.

I figured I would just spend the money now because I know the plants will want it a bit cooler when it comes time to Flower. So I bought this bad boy. I cant wait to get it all connected and setup so things are a bit more automated.
Greetings from a fellow hammer coyi yeah that looks the business how much it cost you if you don’t mind me asking?

growsince79

growsince79

View attachment 1112133

How many watts? More than the light I'm sure.

3 balls

3 balls

View attachment 1112133

I would have been very attempted to add CO2 instead, utilize those temps instead and increase yield. CO2 Enriched Hydroponic Growing | Manic Botanix

XxHammer

XxHammer

FinishedWithAC

Got the A/C system connected. I fucking lovvvvve it. I set the Temp I want it at, and boom it keeps it at that Temp.

I am going to play with it a bit over the next 24 hours to test it but it seems to be holding my Tent perfectly at 76F when I have the AC unit set to 74F, I will bump it up a bit to keep it closer to 78-79 for Veg but I wanted to make sure it could get my Tent down to 72-73, which it does in a matter of minutes.

I am so in love. I should have made this investment from Day 1 instead of fucking those silly Evaporative Coolers and Booster Fans.

Top Bottom