Finally feel like I’m back on track!

• Thread starter Farmerbob93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

Had some issues in the beginning but thanks to the help of some farmers I feel like shes looking a ton better, switched her to flower now. Before and after pictures of what she looked like....first grow so this is special lol

Finally feel like im back on track
Finally feel like im back on track 2
Finally feel like im back on track 3
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Wow dude crazy better! All your new growth is reaching for the lights, good dark green, looks healthy!

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

Wow dude crazy better! All your new growth is reaching for the lights, good dark green, looks healthy!
Thanks man! I wanted to make sure she was okay before I switched. Wish it was a little sooner but I’m happy with it!

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

So maybe I spoke too soon... plant has been showing some small signs of fading/yellowing. I believe the main problem is the bigger pots I can only feed once a week, let her dry out and then give her ph’d water the following week. I’m giving her 750-800 ppm of veg+bloom dirty. Is that too long of a span to go without feeding? Id hate to give her more nutes and end up burning her or over watering. Any thoughts? Or am I over thinking?

333A64FE 9DC2 49B6 9606 B5D69233D8DA
44EE5982 B4F5 440B A8B3 E1205D57F2EE
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Yeah they might just be hungry. I would also recommend feeding every water, pretty much unless you are having issues with over fertilization.

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

What are you using ? What are the grow conditions? Need some more info ?
Nutes are Veg bloom dirty npk is 8-5-13, temps are steady at 74 and 72 at night. Rh is 45 to 55. I was originally feeding with every water but noticed salt build up on top of my soil so I went with a feed water feed schedule. Thinking she is just hungry but just wanted some opinions.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Nutes are Veg bloom dirty npk is 8-5-13, temps are steady at 74 and 72 at night. Rh is 45 to 55. I was originally feeding with every water but noticed salt build up on top of my soil so I went with a feed water feed schedule. Thinking she is just hungry but just wanted some opinions.
salt build up on top of your soil? mmm, photo?
you sure it’s salt build up?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
If you use non organics, ie. salts, It's normal sorta, but what I do is take a spray bottle, and wash it off from the outside, and give her a good flush every now and again, or rub it even (but wash hands after, or wear gloves) but if you take the time to spray the outsides, you keeping them roots by the surface healthy, clean, and that's got a be a good thing. I try once or twice weekly, I don't go out of my way to over saturate, but when I do give them a good soak, I try to consider if the outside needs washing also.

Farmerbob93

Farmerbob93

If you use non organics, ie. salts, It's normal sorta, but what I do is take a spray bottle, and wash it off from the outside, and give her a good flush every now and again, or rub it even (but wash hands after, or wear gloves) but if you take the time to spray the outsides, you keeping them roots by the surface healthy, clean, and that's got a be a good thing. I try once or twice weekly, I don't go out of my way to over saturate, but when I do give them a good soak, I try to consider if the outside needs washing also.
I will try that thanks dude!

Latest posts

Top Bottom