FINALLY finished building my closet!

• Thread starter Homegrown81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Hey everyone, finally finished grow closet! Work and life made it take forever! My state has some tight guidelines on growing with your cultivation licence but were good and exceeded the requirements lol. I thank my years in construction for this. Grow closet is 2'x2'x8' with raised platform and drain for run off. Reccessed hidden door hinges and magnetic lock for entry.
Equipment:
AC infinity cloudline t4
Vivosun carbon filter
Wakyme 1200w(213w actual)full spectrum led
6" fan
40" oscillating fan
Vivosun 3gal fabric pots

If this light ends up being too powerful I'm going to downgrade to a 600w instead, time will tell I guess. I personally have yet to see a closet like this, may be one of a kind lol. What do you guys think?
Finally finished building my closet
Finally finished building my closet 2
Finally finished building my closet 3
Finally finished building my closet 4
Finally finished building my closet 5
Finally finished building my closet 6
Finally finished building my closet 7
Finally finished building my closet 8
Finally finished building my closet 9
Finally finished building my closet 10

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Looks nice! 😎😀 That light won't be too much, should work fine for 2 plants, just don't get it too close(low) too soon. Height in the picture will be good for early veg, move it down once after they have 5 or 6 nodes. Do you have a humidifier?

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Looks nice! 😎😀 That light won't be too much, should work fine for 2 plants, just don't get it too close(low) too soon. Height in the picture will be good for early veg, move it down once after they have 5 or 6 nodes. Do you have a humidifier?
Yeah I have it raised at 36" right now. I don't have a humidifier yet, but it's been ordered, I'm thinking mid to upper 50 rh is what I'm going to want in seedling/veg, and right now I'm getting about 50. Was thinking that as she grows she and watering would raise the rh some. May need a dehumidifier when she flowers though too, I'll have to monitor and see what happens.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Very nice build mate I love the hidden hinge great idea for the drain also giving you that air gap off the closet floor . Good luck with grow keep us posted on your progress . Regards OD .

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Very nice build mate I love the hidden hinge great idea for the drain also giving you that air gap off the closet floor . Good luck with grow keep us posted on your progress . Regards OD .
Thanks! Took forever to find the hinges I wanted but they work great, kinda on the pricey side($80) but worth it to me lol. And I'll definitely keep everyone posted on my grow, I got northern lights and white widow autos in paper towels as we speak and plan on using this site for a grow journal😀

Top Bottom