Finally got me a grow tent

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackRuss

BlackRuss

Looks like a nice tent and also nice plants you've got going on there, congrats!
I would suggest you look into the iL8x, its an LED for a 4x4 tent (which I run myself) and IMO it's one of the best for the price its going for. 899$ on amazon and 670W for output. Also, regarding your light schedule, remember that when you flip to flower they will most likely double their size, so keep your grow space in mind when thinking about flipping. Nice work and good luck!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What strains do you know if photo period or Auto ? 18/6 is a good hr cycle let's get some more info up on your plants , how did the tattoo come out hey ..... Od

Moeboi

Moeboi

What strains do you know if photo period or Auto ? 18/6 is a good hr cycle let's get some more info up on your plants , how did the tattoo come out hey ..... Od
I don't remember what strains If I find one out of some really good.. I saved in plastic bag had them for about a year before I planted different strains ..I had one more plant I gave it to neighbor and one of the leaves broke of the smell from the leaf was really strong it smelled so good .I didnt think they would last this long after months of growing 🤣 I tried growing before but never made it this far so I'm learning as I go...im using stay green potting soil i mixed with perlite and vermiculite when I took out the small pots to put in big bucket seems like they are growing after I did that at first they seem like they was at a stand still..had to put a few more drain holes in buckets wasn't draining good but now it's good flow when draining just got tent yesterday and put up so hopefully I can see some improvement until I can afford better lighting...and tattoo turned out great I've been inking for a while

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I don't remember what strains If I find one out of some really good.. I saved in plastic bag had them for about a year before I planted different strains ..I had one more plant I gave it to neighbor and one of the leaves broke of the smell from the leaf was really strong it smelled so good .I didnt think they would last this long after months of growing 🤣 I tried growing before but never made it this far so I'm learning as I go...im using stay green potting soil i mixed with perlite and vermiculite when I took out the small pots to put in big bucket seems like they are growing after I did that at first they seem like they was at a stand still..had to put a few more drain holes in buckets wasn't draining good but now it's good flow when draining just got tent yesterday and put up so hopefully I can see some improvement until I can afford better lighting...and tattoo turned out great I've been inking for a while
Fantastic keep is posted enjoy the learning process . Od .

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
oh yes!!!! if you go on amazon you can get a viparspectra 150w (called a p1500) for $100. they have a sale that is $30 off.

it looks like a 2x2 and that would be the perfect size.

any viparspectra is discounted this month and on top of the discount, Amazon has $30 and up off.

youre looking at 30-40w full spectrum per sq ft. so, a 2x2 (if it is a 2x2) is 4sqft. so 120w to 160w need and that one is 150w. i have two of those and just ordered another due to the sale.
Vs

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
they were talking like it is a 4x4, that is 16sq ft, so you would need 480-640w. i love having 4 lights. and being able to move each up and down or dim as needed! but viparspectra has the sale on the bigger lights with even more off! i think it is $100 off the 480w one with the samsung diodes and meanwell driver (that makes it $400). or you can get 4 of the 150w (that is 600w) for $400.

Anthem

Anthem

Looks like a nice tent and also nice plants you've got going on there, congrats!
I would suggest you look into the iL8x, its an LED for a 4x4 tent (which I run myself) and IMO it's one of the best for the price its going for. 899$ on amazon and 670W for output. Also, regarding your light schedule, remember that when you flip to flower they will most likely double their size, so keep your grow space in mind when thinking about flipping. Nice work and good luck!
For that exact same price you can get the fluence spyder 2I. I would go with a proven brand. Fluence was BML before and have been in the LED game for a long time and are now owned by Osram

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
your 300w is not actually 300w, and the rest too. you probably dont have 90 w of light and not the best spectrum. but it is light, and that is better than nothing.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the biggest is 160 inches, that is like 13.3 feet!

so, a bucket is ~a foot. and there are 3, plus the room between, so 4x and it looks square, so 4x4... maybe?

you would need 480-640w. that is real watts. LEDs are labeled sort of like the "feels like" value in weather. they are labeled 1000w, and are actually only 100w which is suppose to be like 1000w in other lights. if you look at the actual numbers on yours, i am guessing it is not more than 90 real watts.

do you have a budget? i mentioned the viparspectra because it is a great deal, ive bought them from the start, and this is really a sale.

another option to get a good deal is its amazon prime day today and tomorrow.

Top Bottom