finally made it...a true first harvest coming

• Thread starter lunarob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lunarob

lunarob

after years of seeds and sprouts, overwatering, overparenting, aphid-inducing, half-ass tech(what was I thinking), stupid ideas and settling down, finally, with soil and bag seed(keeping it simple), all the while having studied all these forums and from those whom(?) have come before me, I'm showing up here....mainly because I'm coming into my first true harvest and I have no one to tell how excited I am to finally meet this plant in it's glory after almost 30 years since first meeting her. Akin to the birth of a child... Anyways...community's important so... Sorry about the run ons... grow log to come!

Finally made ita true first harvest coming
Dan789

Dan789

Welcome, growing without anything to harvest is the worst, glad you’ve finally gotten the combination...

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Congrats! While harvesting sounds like the end of the journey, the drying and curing can be just as important (or maybe even more important) for having a successful harvest. Get your drying and curing setup ready, because timing is critical and it is much easier to screw up a drying operation than it is to flower your buds... mold and mildew are VERY easy to pick up during this stage, since you want to dry (but not too quickly) as well as let the moisture slowly escape...all while keeping mold/fungus at bay...it can be tricky!

BudBogart

BudBogart

Good job. Looks like you’ve made it. Like jimster says. If you need advice, ask. Next 10 days ( from harvest) makes or breaks chances for a nice cure.

Top Bottom