Finaly i grow my first CC strain, 6 Raskal's OG 2 OGiesel!

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hehe, thx bredda Swerve...Damn bro ur stuff on steroid or what? so far it beated up Rez 4sd in therms of germs rate and they grow faster!! I'm not bullshiting! I got to be honest thats all.

Next i will pop some larry's...

D

dmc65

Sweet bro. I have 5 OGR and 5 Corleone Kush at 3 weeks from seed cracking going right now. What is your medium and type of light? Keep us posted

T

theurbanfarmer

def pulling up a seat too need to get my hands on some cali connect gear

B

BongToker

sweet man, them raskals should be some fire fore sure, im actually growing out a pack of ogiesel right now maybe ill stop by and throw some pics up when there a bit further along.. all the best my man

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Pulling up a chair for this onee !:character0053:

Welcome bro hope u willenjoy this as iam!

Sweet bro. I have 5 OGR and 5 Corleone Kush at 3 weeks from seed cracking going right now. What is your medium and type of light? Keep us posted

Sounds great bro, i using a lightmix biobizz for now but i very soon repot them into a hot mix u can check the recipe in my thread from a to z. Add pics of ur babies here if u like.

def pulling up a seat too need to get my hands on some cali connect gear

U atthe right place for that TBF.

sweet man, them raskals should be some fire fore sure, im actually growing out a pack of ogiesel right now maybe ill stop by and throw some pics up when there a bit further along.. all the best my man

Hell yeah can wait to see them start flower. U welcome bro add ur pics if like.

A lil update not much yet, i have a huge lack of air flow in my room i need to get a fan asap! few pics...

OG Raskal
View attachment 68548

OG Raskal repot test
View attachment 68549

Ogiesel!
View attachment 68550

They look a bit floppy due to this lck of air flow and i slightly over watered them too...

:volcano:

B

BongToker

Just got the new camera so i figured i would post a picture of the ogiesle babes, there in a gallon of foxfarm soil and just starting to show sex...:)

SDC10013
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
nice bro,cant wait to see the geez done..............love that foxfarm!!!
......................shamus

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah brother winta, they are nice and green.

D

dmc65

Way to go Coolest Man. They're starting to take off! Day 28 veg for my Raskals and some are showing female.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
wow what a good news dmc i love when they show sex during veg, i can't wait...

rollajoint

rollajoint

Checking back in man . Some nice growth bro keep it upp !!

RJ

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks famers

I've made a transplanting test on one of the Raskal's and the roots was packed and bright white! They are 5/6 nodes, very close to each other. They are huge eater i noticed and can angle hot teas. They smell really nice already...I soon update when they are all tranplanted tomorow.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
very very nice tcm, i just love watchin grass grow. :sun2:

Top Bottom