Finding a discrete electrician

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Howdy farmers.

I have an existing 100 amp sub panel outside my new shop. I've run new conduit and outlets inside, but need an experienced electrician to hook everything up to the sub.

I'm looking for some advise on how to look for a discrete sparky, who won't ask questions or feel the need to check my work inside my shop. Just hook up the wires.

In addition, I have all my Moms and clones on one side and have flowering plants on the other. Moving them to a new location is not an option. I am totally legal, but am trying to avoid word getting around, or worse... rippers.

I just moved to an area that is very close minded when it comes to cannabis growers. On the way home I pass several roadside signs that discourage commercial canna growers. I am a med grower, but I don't want to have to explain that to anyone.

Any advise would be appreciated.

sixstring

sixstring

You prolly know this but have you asked all your friends and family ? Im blessed to have 2 close friends that do electric and hvac and dad knows his shit when it comes to power lines and panels.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Six. Yeah, I've pretty well exhausted my personal resources. My best chance lives 500 miles away. It wouldn't be worth it to even pay him for gas. Lol.

OGONLY - WA State. Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom