finishing flower with the spiderfarmer sf4000 gdp grow

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i was gifted a new spiderfarmer sf4000 today . so i am taking down the mars hydro light and will finish up my gdp and acalpulco gold flowering here i have the light around 17 inch at 80 percent for the first night .
this is 2nd night of week 5 flower
Finishing flower with the spiderfarmer sf4000 gdp grow
Finishing flower with the spiderfarmer sf4000 gdp grow 2
Finishing flower with the spiderfarmer sf4000 gdp grow 3
Finishing flower with the spiderfarmer sf4000 gdp grow 4
Finishing flower with the spiderfarmer sf4000 gdp grow 5
Finishing flower with the spiderfarmer sf4000 gdp grow 6

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Same deal as me mate, used 2x TSL2000, but within two months was having issues with multiple boards not starting up constantly. Was lucky enough to receive a beautiful SE3000 from @SpiderFarmerLED yesterday, and swapped it straight in. Got two weeks or so of flower left and hoping the extra UV can bulk out and add some frost during this last bit. Next grow will be 100% with the SE3000. Thanks Spider Farmer!

5986DDD7 FC0F 42B2 8AE5 D4655066C3C4
BC1E1E12 04F6 40A3 BE4A 09E6E2381D50
5D473FF6 AD5F 487F 9FA0 89A915603115
B0D2672A D4B3 4603 BEE6 C41DC0891BAC
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Same deal as me mate, used 2x TSL2000, but within two months was having issues with multiple boards not starting up constantly. Was lucky enough to receive a beautiful SE3000 from @SpiderFarmerLED yesterday, and swapped it straight in. Got two weeks or so of flower left and hoping the extra UV can bulk out and add some frost during this last bit. Next grow will be 100% with the SE3000. Thanks Spider Farmer!
A trick I was told by a pro grower was you can boost under performing buds by turning your light back up to 18hrs/ day again for the last 7 -10 days. I tried it on my last grow and it did improve the size. I was told to watch for revegging if I did it for too long so 7 days at the end on 18hrs was how I finished them off.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

A trick I was told by a pro grower was you can boost under performing buds by turning your light back up to 18hrs/ day again for the last 7 -10 days. I tried it on my last grow and it did improve the size. I was told to watch for revegging if I did it for too long so 7 days at the end on 18hrs was how I finished them off.
This is madness. I have never heard of this before it sounds like a cool trick. The only concern I would have is potential re-veg but if you stopped it quick enough I guess it could be avoided. I actually do the exact opposite when I harvest. Sometimes on the last day or 2 before harvest I will unplug the light and go full lights out. total darkness before the chop.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This is madness. I have never heard of this before it sounds like a cool trick. The only concern I would have is potential re-veg but if you stopped it quick enough I guess it could be avoided. I actually do the exact opposite when I harvest. Sometimes on the last day or 2 before harvest I will unplug the light and go full lights out. total darkness before the chop.
He did say to lower the intensity ( forgot to mention that ) but with my 1000w hps without a dimmer the distance I keep my plants from my light I was good to go... I've only tried it once but I've had other top growers on here confirm it....Someone may pipe in on this.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so i think my ppm meter might be off its 1.5 years old and a cheap one off ebay if you look at this feeding and the last feeding the jumo in ppms is only from changing the batterys . i believe i can adjust with a screw driver but at the moment i have no ppm solution im really not sure if i should just adjust this one or buy a new one .

Top Bottom