Finishing plants in dwc?

• Thread starter cali2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cali2

I posted a thread in the breeders forum on this subject but it was strain specific. For a broader question whats the correct way to finish plants in dwc? I assume no nutes for a week. Ive grow in soil and rockwool, the plants usually show when there ready. This plant is 8 weeks in and is supposedly only needs 8. Its still dark green and looks like it could go forever. Ive cut out the calmag weeks ago and no fadeing. I know if I stop feeding all together it will fade out but I should I have cut all nutes earlier? The plant is blue moon rocks if that makes a difference. thanks

C

cali2

Thanks for the reply, do the plants fade out that way or finish green? Just to see what to look for. Thanks

C

cali2

Huge help, thanks Ripz! Im in the process of switching to all dwc, so this is great info. I dont know about you guys but dwc blows everything Ive tried away. Im doing coco too and it looks great but damm, dwc is the shit.

C

cali2

A picture is worth a thousand words! lol Thanks again man.

R

redog

amber trichs ???

you should definitely be seeing yellow leaves start flushin and keep checking the trichs take it as far as you can but i wouldnt personally let it go over 70% amber trichs

What are you checking when you say "checking trichs"and don't let it go over 70 percent?
I don't understand.

D

Dr Herbal

he means the crystles on ya bud they go fom see through to cloudy to amber and perfect havest is around 50%-75% amber trichs

N

NotMeYou

What is DWC? lol

The Aquamist setup for aeroponics was super easy according to SeeMore, but everyone is talking up DWC and I don't know what it is. Doh!

Thanks for any insight you throw my way.

C

cway

DWC = Deep water culture

Is the process of cultivating Plants with the roots being completley submitted in h20 with bubblers, or oxygen pumps, and having the plant suspended in net pots with Hydroton or some other Hydroponic meduim.. ... Just go a google and youll get tons of threads..

E

ENTYC

If you want to leave it on nutes a bit longer just leave it till one week out and then run regular ph clerex or flora clean for a week I have even gotten good results from five days I agree with you though dwc is a rewarding way to grow I recently swappend to aero but am not overly impressed yet like I was when I went from Ebb and Flow to DWC good luck man =)-

Latest posts

Top Bottom