Finnally I Will Be Free To Be Who I Want To Be..

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been trapped for too many years as a man.
I have decided with my wife's support and support of many others who understand my situation I will be starting the procedure for a sex change...
I can hardly wait for the hormones to take effect and start growing my breasts.
I will be the same person only just a little different..
Life is too short not to be who you really are.
Hope you all understand and support my life changing decision....

Consentratez

Consentratez

Well if you need someone to talk about that..... Go to fb if you need someone's reaction... Go to fb. We all smoke weed here I don't think we judge. I don't care but congratulations- hope all is well I had a friend back in the day whose dad went under the knife for that same reason and years later she still communicates with him, calls her aunt Anna

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

My favorite singer of my favorite band back in Florida was transgender and only announced his feelings and his intentions to be him/herself after they went to major labels...turns out most of his teenage angst - esque songs were actually about the confusion of being a woman trapped in a man.

Look up Against Me if you're curious - they're sorta loud and incoherent when you first start listening, not sure if it's your cup of tea @chickenman but an interesting story for sure.

You're in the right part of colorado for a sex change haha, I hope all goes well and I wish you the best @chickenman, you don't seem like the kind of person who is afraid to live so I know how exciting this must be for you!

Shire

Shire

I have decided with my wife's support and support of many others who understand my situation I will be starting the procedure for a sex change...
Did @LocalGrowGuy write this?? If not congratulations. Different strokes for different folks.

Moto

Moto

Keep us updated with Breast Journal.. If you don't then I will be highly disappointed.. Only for research purposes of course

Download 7

Consentratez

Consentratez

My fpog has changed so much since I've switched to led. Shit fucks me up so much more now. Cheers to you too bro! Bongbowls for breakfast over here.

Haha yea I got some honeycomb shatter I made for myself a few nights ago tastes great! It was a mix of three of my favorite buds lol
- platinum ice
- blueberry Skunk
- Pineapple Chunk

:D

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What will he think of next????
Dunno about all this change business would spook even the trout...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A tale of April foolery Bruce Hornsby

"I used to phone prank him a lot. I once had him believing that he was talking live on New Orleans radio to this DJ Ernie K-doe. He’s the guy who had the hit with the song “Mother-in-Law.” Garcia certainly knew who Ernie was because he wasn’t just an encyclopedia of folk music, but all musical styles, so I had him thinking he was talking on the air and it was a classic. But it got to the point that I phone pranked him so much that he knew all my voices so I couldn’t fool him. Toward the end of his life the only way I could fool him was to imitate him to him. “Hey man…what’s happening man… hey, far out, man,” and he’d be like, “Who is this? Who talks like that?” Well you do, Garcia!”
Bruce jerry

Latest posts

Top Bottom