fire aliens & purple aliens to da grow we go

• Thread starter kootenainatural
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
first up we got the fire alien # 1 she is three weeks in today and everything is going fine structure n both as of today are very similar for strech they double in hight they stand to my chest now and im 5'9 so there a pretty good size well any way here she is

Pic 1
Pic 2

Pic 3
Pic 4

Pic 5

C

CALIPURP

dam i need to get in on that session....:rollj: nice lookin girls what u feeding them?

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
and here is the purple alien #2 now these purple aliens pheno's grow kinda different in structure this one is a bush she looks like a bonsi and the leafs are on the thin side she's very pretty

Pic 1 2
Pic 2

Pic 3
Pic 4

Pic 5
SANY0026

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
and the purple alien #3 this one's a little thicker then her sister but also just as beutiful

Pic 1 2
Pic 2 2

Pic 3 2
Pic 4 2

Pic 5

enjo:)y

waayne

waayne

sweet pics bro! Those Fire Aliens will be reeking before long....
I can't wait to see your Purple Aliens finish up.....
:spacecraft:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These girls r gonna take off! Can't wait 2 see what they look like in a month. Yeeeeee!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
KN....the girls look nasty sweet!

Those fires are bootyful....but the purple has a more open structure huh

they are all looking great...keep it up bro

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
CALIPURP dam i need to get in on that session.... nice lookin girls what u feeding them?

im feedin the pbp bloom from day 1 to week 7 with cal\mag for the first 21 days then from day 21 to week 8 i switch from cal mag to calplex and huvega and adding in malasses as needed nice and simple

waayne sweet pics bro! Those Fire Aliens will be reeking before long....
I can't wait to see your Purple Aliens finish up.....

thanks wayne it was your grow that inspired me to pop em they sat in my fridge for almost a year then i seen those sexy organic pics of yours danm i couldnt resist after that :bongsmi:

BakedReality KN....the girls look nasty sweet!

Those fires are bootyful....but the purple has a more open structure huh

they are all looking great...keep it up bro

yes Baked everything is moving along nice we'll soon be sessing with these ones bro:anim_30:

thanks all for stopping in

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
well here's an update out of the 4 three hermied on me so im down to 1 and she's a fine lookin ladie purple alien #2 ill have one more pic to put up for you guys tomorrow are the next day but then im on the move gotta relocate do to a fucked up shady ass land lord but on the up side my serch for a new home ended in one phone call thank god for the ressecion:) im out :harvest:

kootenai

sticky icky

sticky icky

Those are lookin sick bro good luck wit ur place homie!

P

paulycali

Nice man! Awesome work

Taking a seat for the rest of the show

Looks to be a fun one

L

Luck Dragon

Yes !! I can't wait to do a house warming 420!!! those are looking better and better every time I see them.I can't wait to see the finished product.Keep up the pic's!

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
well sorry i couldnt finish this one out guy's but every thing is turning out for the better i will be posting up pics of the new location monday we'll have 2 green houses to work with and we will be putting together 2 more befor july plus a hefty in door plus a tester location im realy excited guys let the fun begin

as for the F.A and the P.A only one made the cut so far she has a structure suted for out door grow a nice uniform bush lots of branching and she starts to purple in about week 7 i took her at week 9 her taste was very exotic purple black licorice the high was complete head and body more so to the head well any way il see you all next week

kootenai

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
oh and i wanted to give a shout out to luck dragon for holding on to my mom's while i make this move its been a great help guy thanks

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hope everything is working out for yeah. gonna be nice to see soem outdoor alien crosses. the seem like theya re suited for it

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
hey K.T. thanks for stopping in and yes this purple alien is like a lil bonsi tree its going to be lovley out doors that your g13 haze\dairy queen, strawberry dog, and purma frost will be our main focus for out door this year

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice man perma frost does great outside we got soem last year froma buddy very ncie smelling with a stoney smoke. cool man cant wait to see the milkshake outside. thats what im calling that line now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom