Fire og,Tahoe og,Larry og,HA og,SFV og,White Fire,DUD,Original Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shit... I couldn't rep you Venom till I spread some more around, but I did bump you back up to 5 Stars... :cool You deserve it for the excellent work on all your ladies!

N

Nuggs

def a great grow for you and keep those updates coming. Gotta love that OG :harvest:

Venom818

Venom818

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
there in hempy buckets reversed lucas formula 0-2-1 in veg 0-1-2 in flower with 3-5 ml of cal-mag per gallon
simply amazing results from a simple, but effective feeding regiment... :thinking I'm gonna have to try this out...

Venom818

Venom818

Shit... I couldn't rep you Venom till I spread some more around, but I did bump you back up to 5 Stars... :cool You deserve it for the excellent work on all your ladies!

Thnx alot bro just trying to keep up with u :friday:

S

SkyHi

Nice venom you got some sick shit going down, i get to see a sneak preview of the white fire before i run em. Keep it up homie

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Well said Sky and i get to see a sneak preview of the DUD befor i run it ;) Hell yeah!!

Big up Venom its rolling bro

lilzayne

lilzayne

Deeeamn Venon... things are lookin real sweat for you. You've got an awesome line up and everything is looking very very nice. That OD looks killer! Keep up the great job... you using the canna line up?

Venom818

Venom818

Nice venom you got some sick shit going down, i get to see a sneak preview of the white fire before i run em. Keep it up homie

thnx bro yeah the whitefires are so frosty bitches

Well said Sky and i get to see a sneak preview of the DUD befor i run it ;) Hell yeah!!

Big up Venom its rolling bro

that dud is pleasure to grow bro looks like shes going to yield nicely

Deeeamn Venon... things are lookin real sweat for you. You've got an awesome line up and everything is looking very very nice. That OD looks killer! Keep up the great job... you using the canna line up?

Im actually running a reversed lucas formula using micro and bloom from advanced nutrients.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey vato that shit looks amazing and like you really know what your doing my hats off homie. Keep it Dank. p.s cant wait to run those DUDXDUD. Peace HDK

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
diggin on that white fire pheno #3 man, but killer job on all that shizzzz :) skillz to pay them billz....keep up the good work ~SMF~

Latest posts

Top Bottom