Fire og,Tahoe og,Larry og,HA og,SFV og,White Fire,DUD,Original Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Dam, that shit is lookin tight, Venom. You are rockin it. It all looks Bomb. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

lookin superb man, definitely holdin it down for the 818.. o how i envy your white fires venom..:hi
keep it upp dood! your pics or off the chain..

Venom818

Venom818

Dam, that shit is lookin tight, Venom. You are rockin it. It all looks Bomb. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm.

thnx bro
lookin superb man, definitely holdin it down for the 818.. o how i envy your white fires venom..:hi
keep it upp dood! your pics or off the chain..

thnx yeah these whitefires are off the hook frostiest plants in my tent.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Looking good looking good. So I see you do have the whitefire bro. And 2 phenos at that.. hook a carnal up.lol just messing with you. Fire og looking frosty also clone or seed.? Nevermind dnt answer that before a mess starts.lol I will say my clone looks different.hmmm. that's one hell of a line up for sure.. ill be back to see those nuggs.

Venom818

Venom818

Looking good looking good. So I see you do have the whitefire bro. And 2 phenos at that.. hook a carnal up.lol just messing with you. Fire og looking frosty also clone or seed.? Nevermind dnt answer that before a mess starts.lol I will say my clone looks different.hmmm. that's one hell of a line up for sure.. ill be back to see those nuggs.

Yeah dude had mixed the cuts up i think it might be a whitefire but who knows he did give me what is supposed to be the real fire cut but will see when i grow her out.

true grit

true grit

Stopping by to say wut it do and see how them fine ladies are coming along for ya bro?

R

REGISTRD

looking GREAT bro.... Post us and update your at what day 48?
maybe start taking off some of the big water leaves and open up some light for your lowers to finish off as well as ur uppers...thats if you can crawl into that jungle.. lol good job bro.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah venom give us an update on how the nuggs are swelling up for ya.

Venom818

Venom818

Stopping by to say wut it do and see how them fine ladies are coming along for ya bro?
thnx bro there still kicking

Wow bro looking DOPE!

Respect

thnx bro
looking GREAT bro.... Post us and update your at what day 48?
maybe start taking off some of the big water leaves and open up some light for your lowers to finish off as well as ur uppers...thats if you can crawl into that jungle.. lol good job bro.

thnx bro I just finished thinning the water leaves out

Yeah venom give us an update on how the nuggs are swelling up for ya.

ill update friday bro when i feed ,there blowing up nicely.:rollj:

rollajoint

rollajoint

Looking fantastic venom cant wait for friday haha keep it up mate !! RJ

L

luvinlife

Very nice pics venom! You got quite a nice collection bro! hows them dud smellin these days?

N

negative 1

dayum, i missed this somewhere along the line! beautiful work man!

H

HNIC

who's a dude gotta fuck around here to get some updated pictures? oh wait, it's all dudes on this thread - forget i said anything....

Venom818

Venom818

Original diesel day 48 this is the biggest bitch in my tent looks like shes going to yield nicely:party0033:

PICT0372
PICT0369
PICT0366
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

venom818 - now thats what i'm talkin bout bro, that is a nice lineup you got goin here, i'm about a week behind ya, how long you gonna take these ladies, i'm gonna start checking trich's but wanna let'em all go bout 10 weeks give or take or few days, now back to work, got a lot of pics to upload, Peace Shiva

Latest posts

Top Bottom