Fire Strain Seed Club, wanna join?

• Thread starter SativaKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SativaKid

SativaKid

In my few years of trading seeds there has always been something missing. In that person might have the fire and they end up making a bunch of sympathy trades getting garbage in return. So, I have to wonder if about 5-10 trusted breeders formed a collaborative where each guy donates 50-100 seeds of a fire breed a year. And everybody gets 5-10 extra options a year to grow. The buy in is one round of seeds to the members of the "Ring of Fire", but not just seeds, they have to be special in some way. And this could be really fun as we grow each other’s bragging stuff. Anyone that has a good strain to trade initially and wants to make friends and receive other peoples fire that they are talking highly about. The strains could just be copies of a good regular seeds, your own fems of something reputable or your own creation that you’ve grown already. Interesting strains of Cannabis and Landrace, possibly even CBD strains. I’m recruiting right now. Hopefully in less than 30 days you will have a club going. This is not going against any board or group just additional friends of depth and open communications. Must be in the US or Canada because seed shipping is proven and cheap. Want to join?

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

In my few years of trading seeds there has always been something missing. In that person might have the fire and they end up making a bunch of sympathy trades getting garbage in return. So, I have to wonder if about 5-10 trusted breeders formed a collaborative where each guy donates 50-100 seeds of a fire breed a year. And everybody gets 5-10 extra options a year to grow. The buy in is one round of seeds to the members of the "Ring of Fire", but not just seeds, they have to be special in some way. And this could be really fun as we grow each other’s bragging stuff. Anyone that has a good strain to trade initially and wants to make friends and receive other peoples fire that they are talking highly about. The strains could just be copies of a good regular seeds, your own fems of something reputable or your own creation that you’ve grown already. Interesting strains of Cannabis and Landrace, possibly even CBD strains. I’m recruiting right now. Hopefully in less than 30 days you will have a club going. This is not going against any board or group just additional friends of depth and open communications. Must be in the US or Canada because seed shipping is proven and cheap. Want to join?
How many ppl you got on board so far ..the prob with that is like you was saying some ppl sent bullshit .my thinking is if its mediocre then why waste your time .cuz lets face it this is labor intensive and time consuming but im down to swap other reputable growers some of my stash and if it works out you got a friend for life not just 1 grow season cuz i got a shit ton of awesome genetics that i collected for over 20+ yrs ..so let me know

SativaKid

SativaKid

How many ppl you got on board so far ..the prob with that is like you was saying some ppl sent bullshit .my thinking is if its mediocre then why waste your time .cuz lets face it this is labor intensive and time consuming but im down to swap other reputable growers some of my stash and if it works out you got a friend for life not just 1 grow season cuz i got a shit ton of awesome genetics that i collected for over 20+ yrs ..so let me know
We have 3 good people.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I like the idea but perhaps just stable IBL's? If it can't be reliably reproduced,then it will lead to mass polyhybrids,introducing hermies, or one offs etc .

Latest posts

Top Bottom