FireOG x HellsAngelOG

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah that is a beast of an OG. It looks like my #2 pheno but way bigger. Kick ass job on those. You looking for a "Fire" pheno? My #1 was a fire leaner and the one I kept. Lots of flavor! :)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yeah that is a beast of an OG. It looks like my #2 pheno but way bigger. Kick ass job on those. You looking for a "Fire" pheno? My #1 was a fire leaner and the one I kept. Lots of flavor! :)

Bud lets see some pixs. honestly i dont know what phneo im looking for per say, fire or haog, im jus looking for stinky, sticky, OG bugs that hit hard and yields good.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
What does that monster pheno smell like? assuming youre still looking for something since ya popped the rest?

its got fuel n lemon mabe slightly piney aswell. the smell jus isnt that loud tho, atleast not yet. veg she was the stinkyest, then in flower she faded out. when u touch her she stinks but im lookin for the one that needs extra carbon filters u kno. only time will tell with a good test smoke. I can only imagin whats in the rest of that pack. cant wait to see

confu

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Bud lets see some pixs. honestly i dont know what phneo im looking for per say, fire or haog, im jus looking for stinky, sticky, OG bugs that hit hard and yields good.

The taste was decent lemony fuely but not real strong.

My #1 that I kept.

Not bad for popping 2 seeds!!

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Beautiful work Confuten!

Really nice job reppin logics genetics!

Happy harvest :)
Thnx Wayne, Logic put it diwn wit these crosses.
Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
She def holds her own.;) It's a dif flavor profile leaning towards a diesel taste. Nice buzz too.

been smoking alot of this lately(since i had so much) mines is also like ur Bud, diesel in taste, also the buzz is diffrent than most OGs, very clear high, not that kick in the forehead most are looking for, not lethargic either and the high lasts a good while. Im popping more to see what else we got. seems like this cross is HAOG dominated.
confu

Top Bottom