• Tagged users None
S

Sirius

I'm at 69 days.. Probably gonna chop in the next 2-3 days.. :D

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
doesnt the white finish in like 60 days? i would definatly take a few random nugs here and there. just cuz you let soemthing go longer then it should dosent mean its gonna be better. im not critizining anyone so pls dont take it that way. that plant you got there venom looks kill bro you did a great job on her. it would just suck to drag the buzz down to much by takeing her to long.

Aligee

Aligee

Picture_038.jpg
Picture_036.jpg

...fifty six day whitefire!!!

Aligee

Aligee

no doubt homie right on the $$$ !!!whitefire whitefire i can talk this strain all day the bubble is too die for if you don't mind I'll drop a pic of some fresh whitefire bubble all blond dank !!! this whole whiteX line from Raskal is sweet!!!

Venom818

Venom818

no doubt homie right on the $$$ !!!whitefire whitefire i can talk this strain all day the bubble is too die for if you don't mind I'll drop a pic of some fresh whitefire bubble all blond dank !!! this whole whiteX line from Raskal is sweet!!!

fire away

O

ograskal

Really depends on the pheno bro. Most will finish in the 8-10 week range! Keep up the great work bro your killin it!...~ogr

B

Buddy Boy

70 + days and get your dick knocked in the dirt!!! BELIEVE THAT

Aligee

Aligee

yeah potent homie bubbles like crazy!!! I think I finally got me whitefire dialed in !!! this is grade A primo!!! top shelf medicine I want to see this entered in a canna cup lol!!! ... later homie!!!

Aligee

Aligee

yeah bro i ran the sugar leaves i had in freezer from this last run and man this is full melt bro for real i got almost a half O gave some away to friends and this is all me and the ol lady been medicating with LOL!! ever seen molten lava ...:smiley_joint:well there you go !!!:bong-hits:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro i ran the sugar leaves i had in freezer from this last run and man this is full melt bro for real i got almost a half O gave some away to friends and this is all me and the ol lady been medicating with LOL!! ever seen molten lava ...:smiley_joint:well there you go !!!:bong-hits:

Whats the melt/bubble count on that Ali?

R

Rabbi

he's asking the Bubble test used at some Cali dispenceries. Start it with a flame and how many seconds does it bubble for?

Morning GTD!

R

Rabbi

only problem with the earls is that the flowers have no effect for days. GTD made it so my smoke is ineffective been two days now.

Aligee

Aligee

well I've never done this so called test bro but if it is as simple as counting seconds I'll try it in a few !!!once it's lit it won't stop bubbling for all it's worth that pic it was a few days fresh it's since dried into a beez wax of sort trippy man !!!

R

Rabbi

ear wax / bees wax is when you know you're doing it the best. ever got foam only?

sorry for hijack.......

Aligee

Aligee

it's foamy when/before I strain the bags ,before I scrap it up!!you guys know your shit bro right on the $$$!!!

made this with a 3 bag set called Drop Bags...

apologize for getting off topic my bad bro !!!

Top Bottom