First 2 pair of true leafs yellowing.

• Thread starter Gandalfs Girl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

The first pair of leaf lets with only one set are yellowing from the inside out and the second pair of true leafs are dropping the bright green the plant once had. I'm watering every time its dry. Check it everyday. My lighting is set up to 18:6. Its still a 28 day seedling and is less than a foot tall. Has 5 nodes with two true leafs on each. I peed in a calling of distilled water and am about to start watering it Mondays with it. Any suggestions to why this is happening?

First 2 pair of true leafs yellowing
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
like tokeroo said give her alil food and maybe move the light closer. she is streching her leggs a lil

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

What feed should i use. I heard a nitrate solution was good. Gallon of H2O and a bladder of piss. I also have a 30,10,10 feet but I think that would be too strong on the babe.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i wouldnt really piss on your plants. take that 30-10-10, read the lable and use half of what they reccomend to use per gallon. find you a good kelp base fertilizer for greener healthier plants...

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

Thanks for the help. Looking much healthier. I took the 30, 10, 10 advice and cut it by half per gallon. Then I changed her to a bigger pot and elevated her a bit. She just started growing nodes really fast after the others. She also has 5 leaflets now with a second node coming up. I want to top my plant and add more colas. Any suggestions on when I should start?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i would let it recover some more before you top it. you dont wana stress her out to much.couple more days and you should b kool to pinch some tops

Chobble

Chobble

Seedlings need a lot of nutrients to start there life. My general advise on seedlings is to start them in a nice mix of 20% peat moss 30% Perlite and 50% High quality compost. That way you dont have to feed the plant for about the first month of its life, and it gets a great start (So think about transplanting it into a bigger pot with a lot of compost).

Your plant is horribly stretched though, So definately get them closer to the light like tatto said.

On the subject of toping, wait a week or two and take off however much you want from the top. Make sure the plant is 100% healthy before topping though because boy can that slow down growth.

Chobble

Latest posts

Top Bottom