First Csi Order Soon

• Thread starter SmokeNpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Hey man - I know a few people on the forums have run the cornbread bubba and have loved it. @jumpincactus I believe, also @ShroomKing has grown out a few CSI strains as well. If you want to wait about 10 weeks I can let you know what I think of the Violet Flame and the Queens! Regardless, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those strains.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Depends what your looking for!
I'm really interested in some @Nspecta gear. Never had any myself. looks great and sounds like real good people to me.
Look forward to seeing your choice. :smoking:

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

@Onetwothree I believe those will probably be my two choices.

@Mr Bee I noticed the cornbread has gotten a lot of rep around here lately. That's what made me wanna look more into that one.

@NCascadeSolo Lol, I'm interested in them all. I love all kinds of highs and really can't pinpoint a favorite.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

There is something special about that Chem though. Might have to grab that one as well
I've got the purple dogbud going right now, it's vigorous as all get out. I wish I was a little farther along so I could give you some more insight, but honestly I don't think you can go wrong with the Nspecta. Dude does his homework and knows his business.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cornbread is double trouble kush. That would be Triangle Kush x Original Bubba

It is a definite night time smoke. Boom boom out go the lights......... Great come on but if you keep puffin you will lose all desire to get anything done......... Great herb for insomnia...........

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

Cornbread is double trouble kush. That would be Triangle Kush x Original Bubba

It is a definite night time smoke. Boom boom out go the lights......... Great come on but if you keep puffin you will lose all desire to get anything done......... Great herb for insomnia...........
Awesome, that will def be in mix then, that's my kind of smoke

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome, that will def be in mix then, that's my kind of smoke
Glad I could give you a one up on it. As a life long insomniac it really works well for me. Sounds weird but it rolls on like gangbusters with an almost sativa edge, but we both know that's not possible as it is indica all the way. And keeps on rolling for an hour or so. Then its all about the body with a real deep relaxation you might get from a killer massage and then its lights out. I personally have been waiting for this strain a lifetime!!! props +++ to @Nspecta for a killer cross......

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a pic of a Cornbreag lady about 2 weeks from chop

DSCN1282
DSCN1268
DSCN1332

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus plus being from the south we always want some cornbread
Dont forget need some red beanz n rice to go with that and some collard greenz....:smoking: My Dad lives in Biloxi MS I know the south.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Or some good ole Jumbalaya with some andouille sausage........... Damn sure makin me hungry.

SmokeNpaint

SmokeNpaint

Hahaha love that andouille as well! What was the yield on that cornbread you posted?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I called her my tower of power :D Not too bad with no lst or supercropping as I let some run main cola dominant. She wasnt pruned or topped at all other than the lower larf and such

Top Bottom