• Start date
  • Tagged users None
LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

First diary second grow   autoflowers
First diary second grow   autoflowers 3
First diary second grow   autoflowers 2
First diary second grow   autoflowers 4

4x2 Tent - 200W Growthejungle - Coco Coir / Perlite (60/40 roughly) Terra Aquatica Nutrition

Just got done cleaning the tent and all, first grow went as thought, alot of mistakes but i made it to the finnish with alot of experience xD.
Grow nr.2 starting shortly. Going to try 5 galon air-pots this time, Bubble Gum auto x2 from Anesia seeds

Thought i'd give the grow-diary a go, maybe it will help me keep a better look at whats happening.. it might also be because i'd like more experienced people to maybe throw a tip or trick at me along the way :)

Anywho, if anyone have tried the bubble gum strain from Anesia before, i'd like to hear your thoughts about it :)
Trying to keep a weekly update, more or less :)

thanks for stopping by

Z

Zill

LN,

That’s a really good practice to thoroughly clean before next use. Do you wipe down the walls with just water and soap or are you going after the spores and such?

Zill.

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

LN,

That’s a really good practice to thoroughly clean before next use. Do you wipe down the walls with just water and soap or are you going after the spores and such?

Zill.
Did a 70/30 water iso solution… had alot of fungus gnats last round, and the basement is dusty af, so i just scrubbed it all down.. and im a believer in working in good routines from the start 👌😊

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

Aiit, so this didnt go as planned..... new tent, lights, ac the works coming, should have just pulled the trigger when i was looking at it from the start.. but anyway, here we are
going with the AC Infinity 4x4 and setup (the rest coming friday, hopefully) new light also arriving on friday (also hopefully :) Lumatek 300 pro, crossing my fingers those 100w more will make a difference
IMG 2800

HLG 100w Rspec for now
IMG 2797

Girls are coming along, but one of them looks like she's falling a little behind...
IMG 2798

They both germinated at the same time, the one above here broke soil first, but this also broke soil later on the same day
IMG 2799

Is this anything i should look into? or is it normal that the growth varies like this? i kinda feel the small one got stunted or something :/
IMG 2801

Z

Zill

LN,

Those young plants have a long way to go. The tent is 62% RH. Inside the plastic bottle “ greenhouse” it’s raining. Do you to see any damping off, fungal infection at soil line? Maybe place a spacer between the soil and bottle to allow a air circulation.

Zill.

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

Hey what are those pots ? What’s the significance of them haven’t seen before ?
Air-pots, they air-prune the roots... i watch a shitload of youtube and decide to try stuff xD this is only my second grow, so im just playing around with different stuff to be honest, also 5gal pots, thinking they will become monsters....... but i kinda wish i maybe did 3gal instead

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

LN,

Those young plants have a long way to go. The tent is 62% RH. Inside the plastic bottle “ greenhouse” it’s raining. Do you to see any damping off, fungal infection at soil line? Maybe place a spacer between the soil and bottle to allow a air circulation.

Zill.
yeah i did notice they got VERY damp inside, that spacer will be added asap, thanks :) with "damping off" you mean..? fungal infection i dont really know how to identify, the small one looks like it was kinda brownish in the center of the top-leaves, might that be some mold or fungi developing?

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

LN,

Zill.
btw im using coco, not soil

Z

Zill

Damping off is a diagnostic term in plant pathology to describe any number of fungi ( bacteria now and again, mostly fungal incited) inhabiting the soil that infect susceptible young tissue of a germinated spout at the soil line. Rhizoctonia, Pythium, alternaria, fusarium, phytophthera are typical causative agents. Pick your poison.

Zill.

Z

Zill

The infected stem first sort of become translucent then becomes darker. The next day or so, the plant has lodged, fell over, and the stem is necrotic black at the infection point.

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

The infected stem first sort of become translucent then becomes darker. The next day or so, the plant has lodged, fell over, and the stem is necrotic black at the infection point.
yeah okey i gotchu, i had a Gorilla Cookie that actually just did that.. got white/translucent like u say, then it looked burnt for a day or 2 and just tipped over today </3 any idea to what i did to cause that? same setup as these had in the start, but in a fabric pot.. had nothing but water for the 6-7 days it lived

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Air-pots, they air-prune the roots... i watch a shitload of youtube and decide to try stuff xD this is only my second grow, so im just playing around with different stuff to be honest, also 5gal pots, thinking they will become monsters....... but i kinda wish i maybe did 3gal instead
I started with 1 gallon first grow , second grow underway in 3 gallons and I love it , manageable at the least in smaller tents 🤙🏼 Great looking grow so far dude I’m going to check them pots out now 😁😁🤙🏼

Z

Zill

LN,

99% of the damping off is fungal incited. Sure you can add effective fungicides, but if you allow things to dry and have plenty of good low cfpm air circulation you’ll be fine. I get get the bottle concept. In plant propagation after grafting a scion to a rootstock the graft is coated in wax and like what you’re doing, covered with a bottle or whatever to reduce stress on the new graft or seedling. You don’t need the bottle.

Zill.

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

Oh, so yeah i forgot about the diary xD but things have been growing :D
IMG 2857

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

even got to testing some LST, was easy in the start, but now im lost again
IMG 2884
IMG 2882

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

tied down a few more branches, but now she is growing wildly, dont really know wich leaves to get rid off or nothing..
been told "dont touch autos" - sooooo.... i havent pruned shit >_<

IMG 2908

Top Bottom