first DWC grow. questions about a couple of things

• Thread starter the.dudeabides
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the.dudeabides

ok i will start by saying i am new to the hydroponic way of growing.That being said i am in the 6th week of a grow using a DWC 5GALLON SETUP . I am using just a 600 watt led light from Kingled. first few weeks were awesome and seemed like the plants wee thriveing,but now it seems they are at a point where i dont know if they are going to make it or not.i had the ph in the resovoir within the range i needed and i have been using a little less of the nutrient than it calls for . they are signs of flowering but the plants look like they are just drooping and pretty lifeless if you ask me. i use TPS One as my plant food, which i was told was what i needed, a friend told me that by the way. could it be something with my airstone nt making big bubbles . i had the pump running it turned down a little as it only makes just like a frothy lather on top of resovoir. any reasonable advice would really be greatly appreciated. thank you

Dye

Dye

No pictures dude, 5 gallon Dwc, first time grower no pictures I bet she is over medicated.
Put fresh ph water in there let it clean itself up. Only throwing darts in the wind here no pictures.
But I bet you feed them too much.

T

the.dudeabides

thanks for the reply, i dont know how i could have over fed them . i went by the specs on the food bottle, and then i reduced that amount as a precaution for overfeeding . k will take your advice and put fresh ph water in and see if that helps. i will post some pics next time too
20220121 045546
20220121 045511

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yup, overfed and as a consequence they're not drinking. you have nute burn + the roots aren't even uptaking water at this point. change out the res, drop the feed. post some pictures of the roots and the plant in natural light, not that blurple.

also get rid of the foil. it's doing you no favors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom