First Ever Transplant what can I do to make sure my plant doesn’t die

• Thread starter drowsygenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drowsygenetics

drowsygenetics

I just transplanted my plant I had growing indoors. It’s getting too big to have outdoors and I was wondering what could I do to make sure the plant continues striving. I just put her in a 3gal pot and sprayed water that’s it. She look a little hungry not sure if I should feed as she was in regular dirt and I just put her in super soil

First ever transplant what can i do to make sure my plant doesnt die
First ever transplant what can i do to make sure my plant doesnt die 2
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
You have a grow tent yes? Do you have all the gear to properly grow the plant? Lights, ventilation, timers? Where did you get this plant? Seed or clone? Feminized I assume?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
If you have all these things then I would
Imagine you did some research? There’s so many forums and resources on the web any question you have you just type it in google and you will get multiple responses from different forums and websites. If you can’t find your answer by doing that then make a post to specify the issue. The title honestly made me laugh a little bit lol. I’m gonna be straight up with you man you probably won’t get much of an answer from anyone. Your asking the most basic questions and I’ve seen it before on this website so I’m just letting you know. Do some research about the commitment you have made.
966E144A D0B5 4F75 B2D6 913B5F4FE9CA
F52EFAF3 A79C 4BD5 B07F 6EC9BA582604

FistingNuns

FistingNuns

Looks like a weak plant. She will be in shock. Water with some epsom salts 200ml @ 70 ppm. Also have a fan blowing on her gently to build her up.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

I loosen the dirt in the pot by giving it a hug all the way around and then just grab by the stalk and rinse the roots off, add azos/mykos into my new hole and plant her deep. Add aa little water

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Transplanting is easy just go slow and do it right, make shure you put clay in the 3gal for good drainage, now leave it alone till it recovers, if it is an autoflower you never transplant.

Top Bottom