First full cycle of unknown strain.

• Thread starter Uitey336
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uitey336

Uitey336

Im curious as to know when to harvest these. Not sure the strain. Thanks stay elevated everyone.

20201115 025517
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I would let it go longer if you can. Obviously I don't know your grow light/setup or even the strain but generally speaking you want to wait until the hairs start to change color and darken to Orange/Brown. Also the nugs will start to fatten up and get more dense. You gotta let it go longer. How many weeks are you in flower?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Hmmmm well 7 weeks it seems like they should be further along than they are. They definitely need to go way longer you are not close to finish yet. My concern is your plants are not getting enough light. What type of light are you using? And also how many inches away from the plant are you hanging your light? Since you don't know the strain we can theorize that it could possibly be a slower flowering Sativa strain. Sometimes Sativas take 11+ weeks but either way your flowers should be packing on more weight at this point.

Uitey336

Uitey336

400w HPS they 14in above the girls. This was a rescue crop. They went from indoor to outdoor...now finally back indoor for the last 8 weeks.

20201028 065224
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Ok that makes more sense. In that case even though it has been 8 weeks your plant is still delayed from all of the rescue action that went down earlier. It appears it is taking her a bit longer than normal for her to get back on track. I would continue to let her go and post a pic again in a few weeks to see how she has come along. She needs much more time. Weeks to go for sure. As far as your light setup all that seems good.

Top Bottom