First GH grow diary, 2nd season

• Thread starter CaliKongBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

First gh grow diary 2nd season
Strawberry Diesel and HSO OG
They've been outside for 5-6 weeks now. Last year we got ripped off so this year I have cameras set up.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Good luck. I'm sub'ed.

Sucks getting ripped off, I never have been like that but I use cams also. It's nice to just log in on the phone and watch whats going on no matter where I am.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Couple outdoor SD's, pot in left is full of seedlings, pot on right is full of clones.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Good luck. I'm sub'ed.

Sucks getting ripped off, I never have been like that but I use cams also. It's nice to just log in on the phone and watch whats going on no matter where I am.
Yeah I was about 4 weeks from pulling the largest NL plant I ever grew and the idiots took it. Wasn't even ready so they didn't really get shit. HAHA!

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Update

Ken Estes Candyland (Phantom Cookies x Bay 11) x ? This single seed was found in a single plant of CL.

Humboldt Seed Organization OG Kush

Strawberry Diesel

Last edited:
SunGrown

SunGrown

are these being depped ? They seem to be stacking kinda slowly, but they look great regardless!

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

are these being depped ? They seem to be stacking kinda slowly, but they look great regardless!
Unfortunately we don't have the best light penetration in the greenhouse this year I'm going to be working on that next year trying to possibly move a tree we have that's in the way but it will be a huge project, thx!!

buffbuds

buffbuds

Hi, I've been working in a greenhouse this summer and I came here to say it looks like you guys started out too early in the summer to get full veg lighting, and sooo..... you had your plants start to try to flower, but slower get pulled out of it all summer. Now, you are left with plants that are confused, and single leaflets on your leaves.

The remedy to this could have been:
To plant a month later, veggin indoors until then
To install a light which would gon on several hours at dusk/dawn to increase day length and prevent flowering hormones.

better luck next year!

llamabox

llamabox

Agreed. They look like they started flowering then went into reveg.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

They were in a flower stage when they went outside, due to an issue with the veg lights shutting down on me, was hoping they weren't too far along but as you can see it's pretty airy...

Sprayed everything with an organic bug killer today so hope to clear up a lil white fly issue. They smell amazing and at worst will make amazing hash. Lol. Thx for the input fellas!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom